The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: That JDM sticker that goes along rear doors(Canceled,Thank u gabor)

GSX_TC

Does anybody know where I can get that JDM sticker that says 2.0 dohc 16v turbo 4wd along the rear doors? If u have this or atleast know where I can get a set email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Where do I find him to pm him?

nickbuilt

I have a set in black 25 bucks shipped let me know!

-nick

GSX_TC

Well my car is Nile Black so that won't work. You can't get them in that silver color or whatever it is?

nickbuilt

Yea I can get silver if you want! Pm me for my paypal info

-nick

GSX_TC

Nice! I'll order them rite now with pay pal if u can just show me a pic of what ill be paying for.

maroonmetallic

Just get them here?
click

Or find user Gabor on here w/ the search tool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
then PM him (I actually just ordered a spare set through him as I have silver & I dont know if I want that or white).

Regards,
-Shawn

GSX_TC

Thanks man, just ordered a set in silver. Can I see yours though? Are they on your car?

maroonmetallic

I don't have them installed.
I have a silver set I ordered from Gabor that say AWD instead of 4WS, but the white ones I just ordered say 4WS (true JDM style yO.).
I'm partial to both colors as my car is a nile black '92.

But my roof rack & wind fairing have white lettering on them that's factory so I'm leaning more to the white door decals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

-Shawn

GSX_TC

Ahh nice! So that silver will look pretty good with the Nile Black, thanks for the help with that picture man. Can't wait to get mine!

Diego

,and the color stays too. IIRC I bought them way back when I first joined... think I bought them through Garfields site or from Gabor... one of the two are responsible....

fuel

I notice that many of the stickers aren't correct to the true JDM one. The one on ten8teen looks the same style/font except it says "Intercooled Turbo" whereas on the JDM one it's actually "Intercooler Turbo". On my black car the stickers from factory are a dark grey/silver colour, much darker than the above picture.

is GABOR this 1019 site? how reputable are they? Id like to get a set that says 4wd rather then 4ws since it would go on the ggsx...

Gabor

The door decals are available for $15.00 shipped.
They came in metalic silver, white or black. 2.0i DOHC 16V Intercooled Turbo AWD
It's JDM style not exact replica of JDM. You like intercooler instead of intercooled or 4WS instead of AWD then you need to get me permission from Mitsubishi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
PM me for and I'll give you the paypal address.

GSX_TC

Payment sent, thanks Gabor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned