The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: That JDM sticker that goes along rear doors(Canceled,Thank u gabor)

GSX_TC

I ordered from you and that site in case I don't like one

GSX_TC

well even though you said they WERE available before i sent you the money and a few days after, you say there NOT available anymore. doesnt make any sense considering how you make these, but oh well. guess i'll just go somewhere else from now on for decals. thanks for letting me know they arent available after i asked if they were... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gabor

Let me be clear with you people who want decals.

I make decals here and there to fulfill the needs of people on this board. I don't do this for a living.
I have a life and a job. If you think you're ordering from Amazon where you'll get shipping comfirmation and hourly updates on the status of your order, you're ordering from the wrong person.
It's a sticker that won't effect your car from taking you from point A to point B.
Now if I'm slacking off and it takes a month to ship it out then I understand you're being pissed off, but I don't think that ever happened in the past.
I think I have a good reputation on this board and I'm not going to f*** this up by some impatient newbee leaving me a bad guy feedback.

So, that's where I'm standing. Rant off.

MMCVR4

Good point Gabor! Relax folks, you'll get your decals. Mine is still sticking after many years. Thanks!

GSX_TC

im not getting mine anymore, just because i asked "IMPATIENTLY"? for an update. all i said was hey man whats the status on them decals? and then like a child he goes and changes his mind about getting them for me because he feels i was being impatient by merely asking him about them ONE FREAKING TIME???? wow, you would suck at being a business owner man. guess its considered impatient these days to ask for an update on things when you buy them. and to think i was gonna wright a good guy add for you just as soon as they would of came in.

Mike

GSX_TC

but its ok though im not even mad because like he said its not his job, just merely doing us a favor, next time i see anyone asking for these decals i'll recommend them to ten8teen.com

Gabor

You certianly have an option to buy from elsewhere.
Here is another source for the decals just to help you out.
click

I'ver been selling these and other decals for 15 years and I choose not to sell to people who's going to be nothing more than pain in the ass in the end. I'm not saying this is you, but I had a chance to work with people who no mather what I did just ended up complaining because the dumb ass put the decal on upside down and he wanted me to send him a replacement free of charge.

Childish? What? That for a f***ing $10.00 sticker I have to read 8pm's in 2 days?

Peace out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned