The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GalantVR4.org Decals (ORDERED, Thank you GalantVR4.org!)

GSX_TC

Who is in charge of making these, Because i really want a set. i know theres two kinds floating around here, someone makes one with a Galant outlne with the words in the center. and the other type someone makes is just a simple white font saying GalantVR4.org either one will be cool, email me back at [email protected] if you have these or can make these or ATLEAST know someone who does.

Thank You
Mike

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Like they said in your post about them before, lunchbox or gabor makes them. And previously stated, I have a spare silver set.

-Shawn

GSX_TC

Wanna sell that spare set then?

GSX_TC

Payment sent, please ship them to Mike Valencia 9598 Karma Dr, San Diego CA 92126

Thanks Shawn

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned