The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB - ECU parts (need to keep these cars running)

Terry Posten

I wanted to be first.

I need some ECU parts, like IC110 boards, motherboards that I may be able to salvage parts from.

I have been using my very limited supply of broken down crap helping out the others here. Just last weekend I used a heat sink to help a fellow member out. The last shop that fixed it failed to re-install it.

I did not charge this member anything for the extra parts, just trying to keep these cars on the road.

Looking for donations and cheap broken boards.

PM me if you have something.

Thanks for the space.

Last edited:

poppin3000

I might have some stuff that my workplace wants to get rid of. Would stuff like broken laptops or monitors help? I might even have a few old pc's we're looking to get rid of. these would be donations of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Heavens no PCs please. The landfill charges up the a$$ for E-waist.

Terry Posten

Is it turbo? I have never seen one.

If I don't have to return the EVO1-3 ecu that I tried to have you fix. Do you want it for parts? I'd like to send you good EVO1-3 ECU if you can socket and caps it for me.

I dont think it's a turbo, but it looks very similar to a non-eprom board. I would guess there are a few things that may be interchangeable on it.

DSMGVR4

I have an ECU off a 91 tsi awd AT EPROM and 90 eclipse GSX MT...can't remember if EPROM. Any use for these?

Terry, you helped me out with a board for a 91 Eagle Talon a few years ago when I was in Wichita. You said that my current board was non fixable. I still have it and your welcome to it if you want it. The drivers were burned out. It's a 6260 board, non eprom.

i have a 91 TSI ecu that wont turn on.. not sure what happened your welcome to it whats your adress?

Wizardawd

I have a few bad Turbo, NT's (eprom and non E) and some TCU's if you want them. Same with don't worry about shipping.

Wiz

dsm10o0

I have a galant dual board ecu. Not sure if it's turbo or nor or where I got it from. And also a couple 1gs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned