The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Lower driver side dash, driver side A pillar, dash dimmer.

boostedinaz

I am in the last few stages of finishing #3 and needs a few pieces to finish off the interior.

-Driver side under dash panel with the air vent and the ducting for the vent.
-Dash dimmer switch.
-Plastic A pillar cover for inside the car.

All these parts need to be in very good condition and ideally with no broken clips. I will pay more for good parts and have cash in hand.

Let me know what you got.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Michael,

I don't have the underdash, but I should have a duct and vent in the event you find an underdash without those.

Which side A pillar?

boostedinaz

Awesome. Ill keep that in mind.

Driver side.

boostedinaz

I am. Ill take the nicest one you have. Let me know condition and price. I'd like to get it by Friday so when you quote shipping keep that in mind. 85250 is my zip.

Thanks

quato

I did an inventory and found that I actually have only 1 DS A-pillar and 2 '89 A-pillars. The auto seatbelt A-pillar that I do have has 1 broken tab on the top. Cosmetically on the outside, it looks very good. How does $25 + shipping sound? What's your zip for a shipping quote? And you need it by Friday right?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned