The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Shiskibob aka - Jason Pierce

Communication was great with Jason. He even sent me install pictures of the gauge cluster I sold him! I would easily do business with him again.

Great NW guy! Thanks again,

- kjwillia

teamhightower

Bought a manual seat belt setup from Jason. Since we live near each other we worked out a meet to swap dollars for parts. Jason was very helpful in trying to reduce my travel time. He was more concerned about my time then his own. How refreshing that was.

He had done a very nice job of putting a nice fresh paint job on these parts (as they were originally from a brown car). The quality was spot on and he threw in the left over can of paint with the deal in case I needed to touch up the parts in the install. He provided all the little bits and pieces, bolts and spacers and advice on the install. He advertised a complete install and that's what I've got.

Two big thumbs up.

(However, he can't bowl worth a damn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif )

Greg Hightower

ApexHunter

Bought some headstuds. They were shipped quick and packaged well. Good communication, great guy to deal with. Would definitely buy from again in the future.

Bought my front mount intercooler and piping from him. He answered every question I had and even called to confirm and give me more details on the mounting, install and pipe routing before I paid to make sure it was going to work for me. Shipped quick, packaged nice, and was in great shape. Definitely would buy from him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned