The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: [misc] washer bottle, dead ECU, OBDII connector

DR1665

I know I can walk onto a salvage yard lot in south Phoenix and have all of this in an afternoon, but I'd like to see if I can't keep the cash in the community. Looking to pick up the following on the cheap if you've got it and want it gone. I don't spend a lot of time in this sub-forum, so I'd appreciate a PM or email if you want to wheel and deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

+ Galant windshield washer bottle w/ functional pump. Need drop-in quality, please.
+ Dead ECU. Doesn't have to be EPROM, doesn't have to be turbo. Just going to cut the main connector out of it.
+ OBDII port. Got a buddy parting a 2G DSM or something? I need the ALDL port and a couple inches of wire.

This is all for the Gearbox Magazine/GalantVR4.org rally/race car project. Thanks for helping me out if you can.

I got ecus i make me an offer for one. and ill have it shipped out by tomorow.

citymunky

I can everything you need for $80 shipped

DR1665

Quoting DR1665:

+ Galant windshield washer bottle w/ functional pump. Need drop-in quality, please.
+ Dead ECU. Doesn't have to be EPROM, doesn't have to be turbo. Just going to cut the main connector out of it.
+ OBDII port. Got a buddy parting a 2G DSM or something? I need the ALDL port and a couple inches of wire.

Thanks for the offers, gents. Got all three on their way.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned