The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Center Domelight non sunroof

EgonOlsen

as title states thats what im looking for, not the maplights.

Also would this fit if I cant find 1? seems about the same size.
click

Needed it shipped to Denmark and yes its the country.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

im sure i can get this for you, if you cant find one. i know where one is.

EgonOlsen

Its not easy to get, specially overhere, I dont think ive ever seen a galant in the country without a sunroof.
Hopefully I find 1 but if its too hard or too expensive im gonna try to find 1 from another car that can fit.

If you see a picture of 1 please post it so I at least know what it looks like. lol

Last edited:

GSX_TC

its the same as a non sunroof VR4. the car it will come off is a non turbo galant. if you want it, i'll get it for you. just let me know.

EgonOlsen

if I didnt want it, I would not make a WTB thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
not if it cost me 80 bucks in shipping though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

im just saying if you cant find one man, because im not gonna drive all the out there and attempt to get it if you find one before i go there. and dont worry im sure it wont cost 80 bucks to ship all the way over there to Europe with it weighing so little.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned