The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: air mass sensor

i urgently need a replacement ait flow sensor for 2001 galant vr4. did an engine overhaul and wen i ws done puutin the beast bek together it wont work. the car idles wen its connected and switches off wen connected. hepl!

maroonmetallic

This forum specializes in the USDM 1991 & 1992 Galant VR4 and also has some owners of the other 6th gen Galant models.
For your car, or for parts, I would suggest thegalantcenter.net or some other website that supports your generation of the Galant VR4.

The US only got VR4's for 2 years, so most users on this website haven't seen the newer VR4 in person.

Best of luck.
-Shawn

GSX_TC

Ive seen Them in person, only because I was in japan for a few years. They come with a turbo v6 (6g72?)and Awd. Look nice as hell too

kitcho

I can't imagine how expensive that would be to ship to Zimbabwe even if anyone on here had one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I shipped many parts to Zimbabwe years back to a guy that owned a '90 1g. Not too radical costwise, as everything went through Britian.

Original poster do you know what part number is on the airflow meter you need?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned