The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Worth parting or try to get driving?

Daddybahr

Willing to sell that front active aero for the 3000gt vr4? Mine needs it! (please say yes)
Actually the car came with 2 others. I'll go the the shop this morning and take pics for ya. Not sure if the extra ones are for a galant or 3000. Haven't looked at em too much.
We also got a 3000gt vf4 engine when we picked this up. Not sure if I said but we bought an abandoned storage unit with this and parts for this and a 93 3000gt vr4.

yubh8tn

Actually the car came with 2 others. I'll go the the shop this morning and take pics for ya. Not sure if the extra ones are for a galant or 3000. Haven't looked at em too much.
We also got a 3000gt vf4 engine when we picked this up. Not sure if I said but we bought an abandoned storage unit with this and parts for this and a 93 3000gt vr4.
Wow, that's insane. Mine is a 93.

The galant vr4 did not have active aero. I would love to purchase one of your active aero units, and if you have one for sale, the transmission for the 3k if its a lower mileage unit. My phone number is 208-699-9801, text me if you don't want me to hog your thread anymore :d:

Daddybahr

There's the engine. Yes all the 3000 parts we'll sell for sure. I'll get the other pictures this morn.

received_702576151907097.jpeg

Daddybahr

Wow, that's insane. Mine is a 93.

The galant vr4 did not have active aero. I would love to purchase one of your active aero units, and if you have one for sale, the transmission for the 3k if its a lower mileage unit. My phone number is 208-699-9801, text me if you don't want me to hog your thread anymore :d:
I'll text ya pictures of all the 3000 parts. Awesome I hope we can make a deal. It'll help get rid of the extras

gvr4ever

Hopefully the sale of all the 3000 GT VR4 parts and engine will cover everything you need for the Galant.

CharvelGrinder

Hopefully someone will scoop it up from you and save it. If you do end up parting out however, I’m in dire need of a fuel tank

SparxXVR4

I have a few full swaps here locally, some guy has motor and trans along with all running gear, seems he was going to convert a regular galant to awd with jdm goodies. He wants 3k for car and all but only 1k for the motor with engine harness.

I think you could get way better deal on motor and trans for yours if you hunt a little.

galant344

wow, just seeing this post now. hope someone buys it and gets it going again. if I had the space id love to have another one. miss mine.

carscrash83

Where are you located? I'd be interested in buying the chasis from you. Or helping you find a motor and transmission. I'm in CT

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned