The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

To part or not to part, that is the question

3rdstrikedsm

People here are generally cheap like dsm people so I would try e-bay or another mitsu site as they seem to pull more money there.

Thanks guys this is now listed in the for sale section for $2500 as is. I am going to put it up on craigslist list too. If it doesn't sell then I will let the gvr4 vultures descend and pick at it until i am left with a roller or less.

fivestardsm

I, for one, am glad to see you try and sell it as a whole. That is a hell of a good price too!!. I wish this economy wasn't so far in the shitter because first you might not have to sell, and second, there would be a better buyers market out there!

My suggestion if it comes down to a part out, would be to sell just the after market parts first, and then sell the remainder (at least try and keep the shell intact) at less of a price.
This is just my $.02 tho.
I hope that it works out for you, and for the car. I have so far saved 3 from the scrap yard, actually 4 considering the guy I bought the complete one from, was actually thinking of scraping it just to get rid of it before he found out that it had some significence.

deez

I'm also glad to hear you aren't parting it out. They are rare and have value to the right person, and although you do better parting it, I feel its a shame to let another one be lost forever.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned