The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What crush washers are these

kitcho

Okay I realize these are for the turbo. I just want to confirm

I think 2 of them (larger ones) are for the water/cooling eyebolt on the turbo
I think the other 2 of them are for the oil feed line, turbo eyebolt

I am ordering new crush washers and just want to make sure as I don't want to order extras, thanks.

Last edited:

donkeylips

You could check caps, but I already know that there should be 4 14mm washers for the 2 large coolant banjo bolts. Then 2 12mm and 2 10mm washers for the turbo feed line. I can't remember which one is for the head and which one is for the turbo(pretty sure the larger one is for the turbo).
You can get all 8 for about $8.

14u2nV

doesn't the power steering pump use one too. Also the oil cooler on 90's.

Last edited:

donkeylips

And the stock fuel filter.

In a pinch most ATV motorcycle shops have metric crush washers and banjo bolts. i got one for my 1g few weeks ago and some crush washers when mine was missplaced,

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned