The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Clothing

turbophein

not sure about a group buy, but to keep these screens around for the random sale is not doable.

we need to:

pick a design
pick a color for the shirt or hoodie (black,gray,white)
pick a fabric quality (low, standard, or high end)

then we can get prices. but yes we would still want to make these for everyone at the same time.

thomcasey

Shoot, I would be happy with some quality iron-ons. I can never get items in my size. I always get to wear them once then the wife get then because they turn into '70 half shirts on me, and ain't nobody wanna see that.

boostme

I would like a quality hoodie and would pay in full when needed. Is there a minimum order to be filled or how's this work?

I had a iron on patch t shirt and thing fell apart after a handful of uses LOL

transparentdsm

so for the people who are interested, i have hit a bit of a wall. im renting a shop space and that was supposed to allow me to clean a room out in my house so i could buy and put all my silk screen stuff in. well the shop space has a hole in the one wall that leads into another shop that isn't rented, but has no lock on the door. nothing can really get stolen as the hole is small, but i don't want to take my chances and have yet to move all of my smaller items like my parts bins and all my tools and tool bins so the room is still filled with car stuff. the owner said the shop should be fixed by the end of january if his contractor will work in this weather. it been mild so im hoping he will. once i get the room cleared out i can start the process of setting up the room for silk screening and start making shirts, hoodies and sweatpants for our little community.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned