The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Über short throttle cable

mr.mitsu

Got bored today so I came up with this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

a911e7f9.jpg

c06ff568.jpg

mikus

details on how it was created? Or, kudos on your incredible photoshop skills

mr.mitsu

I just cut the bracket on the firewall and the bracket on the intake mani. Then used a piece of cable housing to join the two. I had to flair both ends of brackets to receive the cable housing. Ran the throttle cable from the pulley to inside the car. Saved the "ball" piece that goes on the gas pedal and installed a "stopper" on the end of the cable. Similar to a bicycle brake caliper nut/bolt combo.

Once you get into it, it's pretty straight forward /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a useful link:

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned