The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

turbo hardware

presterone

If I was to go to the hardware store for replacement manifold to turbo hardware, what should I look for? I really don't know if it should be stainless or hardened? Or grade 8?

Just looking for some info from the knowledgeable group here

rdomeck

I believe the bolts are 12X1.25 and they are long. You wont find that thread pitch at the normal hardware store. You would have better luck at the dealer. Use plenty anti-seize when reinstalling.

presterone

Nice that's exactly what I was looking for. I've never been on that ffwd connection site, they have some goodies

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned