The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tow pic i know most of you have one

SleepinGVR4

Glad you asked that.

I ran into a problem after they installed the hitch on my truck. They told me that the combined weight of the truck and the trailer wasn't heavy enough to tow the Galant VR4.

I asked the guy, "Even if it doesn't have an engine or transmission?" He goes nope sorry. And this is the point where I flipped out. Chris (BoostedAWD91) will vouch for this. I pretty much said, "What the f***." "Your telling me, that after I paid for you to install a hitch so I could tow my car back, your telling me I can't do it now." Guy was replied, "Yup sorry." I told him that someone fucked up and they should of told me about this BEFORE I had the hitch installed. He gave me some blank stare. Then I continued to flip out and demanded they remove the hitch right now and give me my money back. U-haul give me my money back? HA! They then changed the car from Galant VR4 to a Galant GS which without the AWD is light enough to tow.

Long story short... this was the result.

OMFGeofffff

Bringin this back from the dead....

IMG00046-20100212-2140.jpg

22370_501557610439_549810439_111880.jpg

Diego

Back from the dead? I don't even remember this thread I got bunch of tow pics in my phone.... will have to load them later...

Notice how many NB have failed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned