The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thanks!

MegaSuiter

I want to personally thank the major of the members and the founders of this site because without you this would be a lot harder. Haven't run into a bad member yet!

G

Staff member
What would be harder?

Kibby

Quoting MegaSuiter:
Haven't run into a bad member yet!

You just havent bought a direct (not) fit gvr4 specific fmic kit yet

jnava

Staff member
Quoting MegaSuiter:
Haven't run into a bad member yet!

We have had people that were bad for the community. It's very rare but it can happen, just not as bad as the rest of the other mitsubishi communities. I've realized there is one guy on here that I made a major call out on the FB forums and he's a lurker on here. If I would have realized he was a GVR4 owner, I would have put him on blast in this community. Hell, the issue was done on another GVR4 owner. sh*t happens but we tend to back each other up.

Quoting KIBBY:
You just havent bought a direct (not) fit gvr4 specific fmic kit yet

OUCH.....

Last edited:

Kibby

Its still sitting in my shed waiting to be mocked up for complete fitment lol.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting jnava:

We have had people that were bad for the community. It's very rare but it can happen, just not as bad as the rest of the other mitsubishi communities. I've realized there is one guy on here that I made a major call out on the FB forums and he's a lurker on here. If I would have realized he was a GVR4 owner, I would have put him on blast in this community. Hell, the issue was done on another GVR4 owner. sh*t happens but we tend to back each other up.

The Facebook group is a complete joke. IDK why you even waste your time there, Juan. It's a bunch of dumbasses trolling a bunch of dumbasses. God forbid if half of those clowns came over here to the Org. Slugs should do the community a favor and delete that atrocity. Either that, or get rid of all the morons, which is virtually impossible.

Slugs' new title should be Galant Vr4 Hitler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

For the most part, all FB groups are a joke. There is zero structure like there is with a forum. It's just a free for all full of everything from trolls to decent techs. But the gvr4 group and all the different DSM groups are good for laughs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
Mark is right, and so are you GST. With Andrew's page, I realized we are not immune to new douchey owners that come from other parts of the automotive spectrum. The other DSM pages will either make you laugh or mad. The funniest question you could ask is," what's considered a DSM". Some of you should try it out, the outcome is hilarious. Remember, most of the kids in the dsm groups are exactly that, kids.

jnava

Staff member
BTW, GST. I've been asking for the hammer....but I'll never get it because of the amount of hammering I would do.

coyotes

I didn't know there is a VR4 group on Facebook. I do like the local DSM groups there though, people say some funny stuff.

MegaSuiter

I just recently joined the FB vr4 forum. Some nice cars, but it looks like just another excuse to flame people.

slugsgomoo

jnava, it's not really my group, but if you can get buyoff on it from steve & hertz, I'll promote you and you can banhammer at will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noesrun.gif

LIV4PSI

Facebook is for pictures, and joking around. The .org is where all the real information is.

I love when new members of the FB group say the .org is dead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

Ded? Lucky I dont have the facesbook!

jnava

Staff member
Yeah, that's exactly what they say. It's only going to get worse. Oh well.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting slugsgomoo:
jnava, it's not really my group, but if you can get buyoff on it from steve & hertz, I'll promote you and you can banhammer at will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noesrun.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts