The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How do I........

OK Heres my question...
Ive been a member of this forum since 07 and Im still a newbie? my question is what do I have to do to get a member status so I can make a members show case....?
Thanks all you galant vr4 loving bros LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Terry Posten

First, make up a good post and submit it for approval. The good way to make sure it is a "good post" follow the formats from other posts and the rest of the rules.

Then start posting up quality posts in the rest of the site and when you get to 50 posts, you will meet the "member" status and your members rides post will be put up for all to see.

cspetros

You have to make and reply to posts on the board. The joining date has nothing to do with member status. There's a thread about this someplace. Anyhow, I think you have to make 50 posts in order to get rid of the newb curse.

Oh, BTW, the posts have to be relatively good. If your posts have only a few words (like "that's siqqq dude!"), the post won't count towards your post number. Blame Gunning Fog for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

steve

And vague thread titles like "How do I..." are not helpful.

raptorWagon

then if you're lucky or make a stupid mistake like spelling you can earn yourself a special title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts