The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Terry Posten

Myles

Terry always a good guy. Cleaned up and brought my poptart back to life! Thanks again good sir!

BoostedAWD91

I overnighted Terry my ECU to get socketed and recapped and he had it back to me within a few days. Did excellent work and would recommend to anyone.

mikus

not that any further reassurance is needed to do biz with this guy, but Terry mailed some brake parts my way VERY quickly and they're exactly as he described. Thanks dude

Struc

Terry brought a GVR4 spare tire to me for FREE when we both met up at the One Lap event at Autobahn. He also, a few months back repaired my GVR4 ECU and socketed it. Great guy all around.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Sent him my latest ECU for socketing and cap replacement/cleanup. Sent back quickly and looking good.

Good fast service of which I must speak well. Thanks.

Just got my ecu back from Terry. Very fast turn around. He even called to let me know my caps were good and explained to me what he did to the ecu.

Diego

Want to say thanks to Terry on Terrific information.... This guy is a god among men... or just a fine-line reader. Thanks again Terry

pot

Staff member
Mr. Posten offered his entire and complete AC system FS at a fantastic reasonable price. I responded w/ a price less than he was asking and what showed up at my door was an extremely well packaged heavy, heavy box. A wonderful transaction and outstanding board member. Thank you Mr. Posten.

ktmrider

Bought a spider diff and output shaft from Terry.
As described, great shipping and communication. Another perfect transaction with him, thanks again sir!

OMFGeofffff

Terry is awesome. Very professional and does great work at a very good price. Thanks again terry.

I contacted Terry looking for a lead on a specific part of the ECU. He not only offered to take his time to pull the part from one of his ECU's but he refused payment multiple times for his services or shipping!

I was not surprised at all to see such a lengthy Good Guy thread for Terry.

Thanks Terry!!

jepherz

Staff member
Terry went out if his way to fix a few of my ecus. Not only did he spend tons of time fixing them, but he gave me an amazing price which hardly included the cost to ship them. Thanks again, Terry!

Should have done this a while ago. Purchased a used Three-Speed scatter shield. It was as described and arrived quickly.

GSX_TC

I would like to thank Terry Posten for getting my ECU and working on it and sending it back very quickly. Thank you Terry Posten, I'll send my ECU's to him from now on

pot

Staff member
Everyone already knows this but Terry is the sh*t, period. I managed to blow up my transfer case and on a whim I "PMed" Terry for his veteran guidance. He took time out of his work schedule to personally offer me his number and discuss my situation.

I can't say enough good things about Terry. I certainly appreciate his guidance and support. Trully awesome person and enthusiast.

DR1665

Saw my FS post mention trying to get 195/2000 back together on an exceedingly tight budget, reached out to offer a set of used-once Autozone plug wires to help me out.

Sincerely appreciated.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned