The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mach V Motorsports

turboren

http://www.machv.com/

I can't believe no one has posted about these guys yet. I should have done so myself long ago. Neil is a great guy with whom to do business.

To wit:

While I was stationed in Iceland, I ordered the shifter bushing replacement kit (Symboski?) from him. I forget the exact details, but somehow I ended up not getting the kit a month later. Neil was very apologetic about it, and sent a kit out as fast as he could (overseas, so it still took a week, I think). Additionally, he couldn't remember whether I needed a 90 or 91-94 kit, so he sent both, one of them FREE OF CHARGE, and shipping was covered by him.

In these days of everyone trying to make a buck, it's extremely refreshing to find that some people remember that the customers make or break the business. They definitely will be getting repeat business from me.

Ren

[ 09-03-2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Neil left the company quite a long time ago....
But Dan @ Mach V believes that everyone that calls the shop is OWED the highest level of respect.

Geoff

turboren

OK, well, guess that shows how long ago I did business with the company. Nothing personal, of course, I just haven't needed any non-stock new parts lately.

Sorry to hear he left. I'm sure the company policy hasn't changed, though.

Ren

number3

Dan (owner of MachV) is as honest as the day is long.

Romanova

Just got my throttle body bushings from them. Excellent service. Shipping... $7 to UPS Group ship these across the country? Probably could have shipped them in an envelope for .60¢ USPS... but whatever.
grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Just got some silicone elbows for my FMIC from these guys. Excellent price, quality product, and fast shipment. What more can you ask for? Definitely a "Good Guy" business.

John

I have been buying from them for a while now and have no complaints. Parts usually show up at my door in a couple of days.

RayH

They answered my emails really quick and the part I ordered even came shrinkwrapped.

I first encountered these guys when I owned Hondas. My son had a 2nd gen Eclipse GSX. I ordered a couple of items for him by phone. The MachV guys were great to work with, the parts came in a timely fashion and were everything we expected. In my dealings with MACH V for the VR4 nothing has changed. Great service and top quality stuff from guys who know their way around Mitsus and DSMs. Wish all the DSM vendors were as professional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matticus

I ordered a SS clutch line around 2pm Tuesday with regular shipping, online. The part was waiting for me Wednesday afternoon around 3pm when I got home from work. Most of my other business with Mach V has been just the same. Great place that tries their best to please the customer.

Gave me a personal call when they did not have some OEM parts for sale anymore, and offered me a good deal on an aftermarket replacement instead. Great guys!!

spooling92vr4

i ordered a few things from them, shipping was fast, and the guys were nice.

Just had another great ordering of parts through MachV! Great service...A+

-Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts