The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Terry Posten

Jason G.

Terry just did some ECU work for me as well.
He even took the time to call me and tell me how it went and that he was shipping it out. Awesome guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I just sent Terry 3 ecu's, and he had them back to me in less than a week. He did a great job on all of em and was hella fast. Thanks Terry, my brother my father and myself are all gratefull.

Muskrat

I just had Terry do caps and a socket in my ecu. Great guy, responded quickly to PM's and sent me a status update after the work was done.

Thanks Terry, the boards look great!

1941Galant

I just sold Terry some pipes for an I/C project. He relied to PM's very quickly and paid fast. He is a great guy to do business with.

Hill

I'm sure this is unneeded, but i sent a few ECUs to terry to have the capped and one of them socketed, of course they can back lookin great and communication was a breeze. Thanks Terry.

Chad989of2000

Terry came through with an intercooler hose I desperately needed. Good price and super prompt service, she's up and running again for the time being...thanks Terry.

a2vr4

sent him my ecu and he had it back to me before i remembered it was gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
great guy!! i will forever send business his way!
thank you again terry!
~Brian

Last edited:

SpyderVR4

Terry and I arranged a deal for $+parts for fuel injectors.
Worked out great, egt gauge is installed and even went back down to zero. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Myles

SUPER AWESOME DUDE!!!! are the only words to discribe Terry Posten. Very honest nice guy. I just bought one of the greatest cars I've ever had from him and he was very upfront about everything. Gave me a great lesson on the car as well. Thanks Terry

turboren

I'm glad we're in a community where honesty, integrity, and trust are the norm. Terry is no exception. After having one of my ECU's socketed, he informed me that the caps needed replacing. I told him to go ahead and do it, but I had to wait for a little bit to send the payment. He sent it to me anyway, and as a matter of fact I sent the payment after I got the ECU (having forgotten I hadn't paid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif).

Great guy! Thanks, Terry!

Ren

Last edited:

V8EATER

Terry hooked me up with some stock parts for shipping only, and sent them before I paid him. Terry is top notch- a man of his word and more.

mooserage

Staff member
Terry is a really great guy. He recommended me to a garage for a little work and was very helpful about it. He even went so far as to pick the car up himself and take it to his house and store for a couple days because I couldn't pick it up. He cleaned up and revived my severly damaged ecu. He fixed up a bunch of little things in my engine and now it is running better than before, even put a few little parts on my car. He did everything for no charge and was really nice and patient with me. He taught me a number of really great things about my GVR4 and gave me some great inspirations for the future. On top of all this, he even let me drive his car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif (which I might add is very clean and fast)Thanks Terry.

Definitely a Good Guy, Terry Posten. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Great guy. I needed some quick work done to my ECU and he went out of his way to make sure It got done in time. Thanks again Terry!!!

Terry is awesome. Very helpful, very easy to deal with. Another knotch on his good-guy bedpost. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

loser3000

Terry just socketed and re-cap'd 4 of my ecu's. He did a wonderful job and was excellent to work with. Thanks so much terry!

gtride

I think i been one of the worst customers for him. I always send him ECUS that got big problems. But he has always helped out and figured out the problem. So far he did two ECUs for me. Spoke to me on the phone couple times and he explained everything clearly.

Terry within a month I'll sending you another ECU (this one should be easy job).

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned