The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Terry Posten

14u2nV

Forgot to do this sooner, but I'll do it now. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif

Hooked me up on a turbo, good price, got it to me uberquick, which in turn got my car on the road again. Thanks.

Just got back my ecu that I sent to him to get socketed and have the caps replaced and he did a great job and fast turnaround on it too.

14u2nV

Nother good guy post. Sent him a monitor, he got it fixed and back to me with the caps to fix my other two in great time, and cheap. Thanks again.

JNR

Terry fixed my ecu traces (ground blew out) and other things on the board and did a good job, was very reasonable and seemed to go out of his way to make sure everything worked; plus, did it all in a short amount of time. Good place to send your stuff!

Agreed. He recently re-capped my ECU, discovering that it had the wrong caps from the last time it was done (by someone else). He was prompt and cost was very reasonable.
Mike R.

Sold him some parts and he paid promptly and did not haggle with the prices at all. Great customer!

Flip4G63

Sent my ECU to him he hooked up the Zif socket and sent it back alot faster than i thought it would take.

great looking work and good guy to deal with!
thanks alot!

JSchleim18

I sold him my front bumper and was very patient while I had to find something proper to package it with...Thanks again Terry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

turbowop

Received my group-buy Marshall gauges Friday. Packaged nicely and everything I ordered is in there. Excellent transaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

s_firestone

Terry Posten is the KING!! THE king!! Hail to the king baby!!!

My Marshall gauges arrived. They are awesome. Two electrical gauges with senders for less than a C note. Shop smart... Shop S-Mart!!!

strokin4dr

My Marshalls gauges showed up yesterday!!! Everything is there and looks great. Can't wait to install them. Thanks Terry!

HunterDG

Terry Posten graciously took a look at my ECU, and confirmed that it was fried - thanks Terry!

4orced4door

Got me the hookup on the Marshall gauges. Thanks!

gmp

terry,
Thanks alot the two ecu's you worked on for me look great your truly an asset to the gvr4 community...

Thanks again
GMP

CarRacer

Terry is great. I sent him my ECU for socketing and capping. I included a MO and the required information on a piece of paper.

My package opened up and the MO and info fell out during shipping.

Terry graciously offered free labor and only charged me for a socket and the return shipping. The kicker is that the Davenport post office returned the MO to me using the info I included on the paper. I offered to split the returned MO with Terry and he declined, saying the deal was already agreed on.

I couldn't say anything better about him that isn't already known.

slobra

Terry took a look at 2 ecu's I had and even did it on a work night since his weekend was tied up. He put it back in the mail the same day and it should be here anytime. Its a shame all businesses arent run like this. Thanks again.

ktmrider

Sent a toasted ECU from a local DSMer, Terry cleaned and repaired it perfectly!
Great asset to the GVR4 community.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned