The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galantrevolution

Lucas03ES

Paypal claim #PP-002-643-325-163 Resolved in my favor.

I sold him a set of injectors, and throughout the whole process he was difficult to work with, has poor communication, and tried to rip me off. He sent me a PM about purchasing a set of yellowtop 510cc injectors, and I saw that he was local and I would meet up with him to give him his items.

RED FLAG #1: He offered to write me a check for them. You can cancel a check before you even write it.

RED FLAG #2: He offered to paypal me the money even though I was okay with taking the cash for the items when he met up with me. He insisted on paypaling me, so I agreed. He sent me it $7 short (On a $60 item..). Not to mention the person who picked them up had a different name than the person whose name was on the paypal.

So he comes to pick them up from me at work a few days later, and gives me the rest of the cash for the injectors, and tells me that he has the same set of injectors in his car and one was leaking, as he did a full RS swap at some point. He texts me the next day saying the injectors did not work in either car. I said that was impossible as they were functional in my car, and were recently flow benched and every seal had been replaced. Demanding a refund, I told him I need proof or it wasn't going to happen. He then told me he never had those injectors through text message. He filed a dispute with paypal and I escalated it to a claim. My exact statement follows:

"The parts that were sold to Dennis were under good 100% operating condition when sold. There is reason to believe that he took the items (fuel injectors) that were purchased from me, installed them in to his vehicle, and pulled his old ones out that he was replacing and told me that they did not work. Has not given me any proof of defect of the parts that I had sold him, and the parts are identical under visual inspection. Also, the same day this claim was filed, the vehicle was put up for sale, with no mention of the fuel injectors not working. This is further proof that the items are working as intended and is trying to get the items free of charge.LINK:https://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB12&Number=1143336&page=0&fpart=1"

galant1.jpg

Furthermore, I have made more than I was trying to get for my car as a whole, well over $6,500 to be exact. Why would I try to rip some dude off for $58.10? I have a 100% feedback on every forum I have ever been a part of and this was the first issue I have EVER had. My first claim with Paypal to be exact. Paypal resolved it in my favor as they said he was communicating poorly with them and was not being rational. Have any questions about this idiot? PM, email, call, or text me. I will get the recording from Paypal if anyone desires. I would also be happy to take this to court if Dennis, or William, whatever his actual name is, so desires to do so.

galantrevolution

Taker it to court see if you actually do it or just talking crap like a red neck. And in the add for the car for sale doesn't say anything about injectors, that's the problem when people only assume before asking.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned