The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

t bolt clamp ?

4doorboost

so ive got t bolt clamps on all my intercooler piping and they seem to loosen up every week. i was wondering what are some good quality clamps that wont loosen up, im sick of tightening them ha. ebay clamps are not the way to go

Diego

Regular worm geared clamps from the auto store /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Terry Posten

Go to www.siliconeintakes.com and get the ones they sell.

That is what I use on both my cars and they have never loosened up and the prices can't be beat..

donkeylips

I just received my siliconeintakes.com t-bolt clamps, and I'm about to install them. I'll try to remember to chime in with how well they work.

AnotherNewb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I didn't see anything special in that link.

GSX_TC

Tbolts are the way to go man, I remember one day I was about to race this porsche 911 TT from a dig and I launched and blew off an intercooler pipe. Next day I paid to get all the clamps replaced with t-bolts. Never had that problem again.

GSX_TC

Yeah you can get t-bolts anywhere these days. They even use them on military sh*t

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts