The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DynastyLCD: I think 5 weeks is long enough

Kibby

Ive waited a day shy of 5 weeks now to recieve my parts and they are not here. I paid immediately after talking to him and was told it would be shipped out on January 20. I was told i would be getting the fmic, piping, couplers, t clamps, hks bov with recir adapter, and that i would need to buy one coupler and a few clamps. Jan 22 he texts me and says he hasnt shipped it yet because he was waiting to get a box big enough to ship the parts that he now has, hoping to ship it saturday Jan 25. Jan 29 I text him because I havent recieved my parts or a ups tracking number and I get a response of Ive been slacking as well as "I also need to get u 2 couplers since I took them out of the kit because im using them as well as the t clamps." Feb 1 I text him to make sure he is shipping them out and he says hes got them in his car hes going to do it in an hour or two. I text him Feb 4th asking if he has a tracking number or a delivery date and his reply is that he doesnt have the reciept but it will be two packages coming. My phone had broken so I dont have the exact day, I believe it was Feb 7 he calls me and says he must have given ups the wrong address because the packages are at his house. I did finaly get a tracking number so I dont know if it was even shipped the first time. I recieved the fmic and piping minus the j pipe, one coupler and no clamps, the bov with no recir adapter. I asked where the other parts were and he tells me he will have to look for them and he hasnt even ordered the couplers or t clamps. Feb 13 I ask if he found the parts and he says hes been busy. Feb 14 I get a response that he left the j pipe on his turbo in his car and he took it to work to clean it off and hes sending clamps and couplers ups saturday. I have not gotten a tracking number or any contact at all since Feb 14. I attempted to contact him Feb 19 and got no response. I noticed he said he was having family and personal issues but I made this purchase before he made this statement on the forum.

Kibby

"Will ship friday or Saturday. Sorry havent had the time." Finally got ahold of him. Will update when/if parts arrive.

Kibby

He says the kit he sent me fit his car. I sent him pics showing him how far off it was. He told me to look at his build thread and use that for how it fits. The issue is that what he sent me is not the same pipes in his build. All he keeps saying is its a gvr4 specific kit and its what came with his car. I asked for a partial refund since I have to cut, replace/redo the ic pipes and that I still have to buy couplers and clamps. I previously told him I wasnt worried about the couplers and clamps but that was before I received the j pipe that didnt work with the rest of the kit and felt that i should be compensated. He stopped talking after that. Here is his fmic kit. The rest of the pics are mine. Those are what he sent me. Pipes after the intercooler are fine and will work only because I have an aftermarket throttle elbow that extends further than the stock one.You can see its a different bov/piping to the intake and the pipe after the j pipe is not the pipe I have. I flipped the one pipe around which didnt help. He then told me to move the ic over to the other thread hole. This just made the ic tilt really bad and I tried to get the pipe to line up which it didnt.

transparentdsm

still owes me money and a bell-housing. i chalked it up as a lose. im not the only person. he just straight stopped using this forum after he burned a lot of people.

CutlassJim

Sucks too because I've had a few dealings with him and they were great. As a frequent seller I can say that life can really get in the way of shipping stuff quickly sometimes but communication is key.

jnava

Staff member
I think we can all agree with that. Communication is very important when dealing with transactions and complications associated with it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts