The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunoboy

the piping that passes by the headlight doesn't fit, can you take close up pics of the route and angles of the piping , thanks

throughfaith323

i got caught up with installing my friends WOT box and forgot to take the pictures...sorry

i should prob be able to get the up here sunday..i'll do my best.

Brunoboy

Bump, someone with pics close up???? I just need to know around the headlight and how it routes, i really am slow, and it doesnt fit -___-.
-shane

Brunoboy

will do. right now hold up

Brunoboy

actually it fits now, idk if its how its supposed to be routed, but i routed it and it works, just cant use my high beam anymore -___-.

throughfaith323

dude im so sorry. i totally and honestly forgot... i've had alot of hw with finals and stuff coming up...i have school all day tomorrow so earliest i can get pictures is wednesday...im really sorry dude. ill try to remeber for wednesday. shoot me a text if you want and remind me wednesday...609-661-3345

Brunoboy

thanks yo, just get it when you can, im driving it the way it is right now though. seems ok lol

throughfaith323

lol cool...i have off school tomorrow. lab was cancleded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so i should be able to get the pictures early tomorrow.

1990ggsxnj

Yea Yea, almost believed you the LAST time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

throughfaith323

here they are:
1:bumper cut
2:from front of car--left side of intercooler.
3:large view of routing
4:zoom view of where confusion might be...as you can see in this picture; from the intercooler goes the 45degree coupler then the short pipe starts off straight and as it goes past the radiator it take the short 45 degree bend to a straight coupler to the "Z" pipe with the BOV flange on it.
5:zoom view of light being cut(also jon has a picture somewhere else on this thread)

1----

2----

3----

4----

5----

throughfaith323

Quoting 1990ggsxnj:
Yea Yea, almost believed you the LAST time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hahaha now do you believe me Darren? i kept forgetting cause of school :/...sorry guys.

464/2K

Quoting throughfaith323:

3----

that pipe needs to be rotated like this

DSC05867.jpg

throughfaith323

Quote:
that pipe needs to be rotated like this

thanks for your input in trying to help me out...i know thats what your intentions were unless you ment it for burnopy. cause i can't rotate it like that since i used a piece of stainless steel i had left over from my exhuast. thats why mine is rotated clockwise about 45degrees. mine also did not line up perfect when it was the way yours is...i think its cause my radiator seemed to be a bit longer then the piping was made for >>> which caused my short pipe to be moved over to the left a tad >>> which left me with the rotated "Z"(upper intercooler) pipe. it worked out for me tho since the intake pipe just makes it under the "Z" pipe.

CarRacer

Any progress on selling the materials needed to get the money to pay back the $160 owed to Doug in Germany?

464/2K

Ahh i see.

throughfaith323

Quote:
Ahh i see.

yea....really really really clean car by the way. mine will be really clean by end of summer..i'm working on pulling all little things off andcleaning them and painting them. plus replacing all rusted bolts and eliminating all eye soars lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned