The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stock Motor 56mm Talon vs Powerglide spray Foxbody (Vid)

blackvr4

Beat this guys S10 before in the galant, Hes been asking me for a rematch for a little bit when his mustang is finished. Both are cars are running currently so we locked them bitches in and got them to the starting line!

1A162593-CE6C-4986-86E8-E18AC3B73C6A_zpshwx0abuz.png

Video: click

Enjoy

Last edited:

thecman02

Nice race. Don't like the way the guy started the race though.

Last edited:

blackvr4

I been running of his arm drop for years! Always drops them the same, we are used to it up here, almost like a flashlight

prove_it

Was he the one with his foot under the mustang during his burnout? That's smart. lol

Nice race. Time for more boost.

blackvr4

It's on 36psi! Time for a new set up, I think this is really the limit for this turbo, it runs great I actually love this car but it really is a BS set up

prove_it

What cams?

blackvr4

BC272, I know not the most ideal, but I had them on the car for so long.

presterone

I love these videos!! Gotta have love for a 1G, man if I didn't have kids I would buy one immediately.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned