The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

Vr4junkie

Bought a rear control arm from Pot part just as describe ....thanks alot

2000GTX

bought a couple things. all of it was in good shape and shipped quickly.

MellowVR4

EXCELLENT guy to do business with, bought trunk plugs for the right price, kept in touch with me threw the whole transaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Would not hesitate to do business again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

VR4_1752

Great guy to do business with. Bought A valve cover from him, packed good and shipped rightaway.
Thanks again Pot

GSTwithPSI

Pot went out of his way to grab some parts for me at the junkyard. Not only did he go out of his way, but he sent them to me free of charge. There's a reason he has 4 pages of good feedback. One of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. Thanks, Pot.

VR4_1752

I purchased a power transistor from another member on 4/4 and still have not received it. I contacted Pot who sent one on Friday and I received it the next day!! This guy is truly an asset to this community. Thanks again Pot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Coltsfan

Pot is awesome! He sent me a great part, at a great price and then tried to refund me all my money because it was a few days late. On top of that, he paid more for express shipping than I even paid for the part. I owe you one buddy, and I wish you all the best with your move to a new state.

jnava

Staff member
Fast shipping and wrapped well. Thanks Bro.

matt92vr4

Great transaction, item is in MINT condition. Excellent packaging and very fast shipping. Thanks POT!

4Grim

Answered my WTB thread for a TPS and responded very fast and shipped the item quickly.

Good Guy..thanks man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

andrew4g63

Just like everyone else I had a great experience with POT.
He has great communication and wanted to make sure I was happy with parts.
I would deffinetly do business again.

T3mp0r

Ordered a battery tie-down and got it quick and as described. Good communication, tracking # and response. Thanks Pot!

alik

Got an idle switch.
A gentleman and an overall pleasure to deal with!

AuSpecVr4

Bought a transmission starter plate from pot, very helpful, lots of follow up to make sure I got the item, good seller!

iriaf2001

Bought a fuel pump assembly recently. I got the parts and it was exactly as described. The transaction was easy, the part was packaged well and he kept me up to date and answered all my questions regarding the part. Thank you!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned