The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

aaron619

I got a pair of rear bumper lights for a very good price. If POT has anything else I need I will definetly buy from him again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nickbuilt

Fast shiping & great communication thanks for the water pipe!

-nick

adamvr4

I bought a power steering reservoir off pot and it was in excellent condition and was shipped fast. THANKS POT!!!!!

jb4

Just completed a transaction with Pot . Went very smooth and shipping was super fast. I will be recommending him in the future.

GSX_TC

Would like to say that Pot was very nice and sold me a speedo cable for a great price, always answered his pm's and is very helpful, would recommend him to anyone.

Mike

Had a great deal with Pot. Saved a lot of money for several parts! Fast shipping and smooth transaction!

dsmless

got an alternator from him, looks great, thanks pot good doing business with you

Bought a K&N air filter for the GVR4, awesome price and super quick shipping! THANKS!!!!!

Nartanian

Very nice person and great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to Paypal money as gift again! Thank you!!

citymunky

My 2nd time dealing with Pot, and it wouldn't be the last. Thanks

Last edited:

Boostin21

Just had a splendid experience with said "Pot" and was very very satisfied with the whole experience.
He kept me up to date with the shipping situation, all items arrived packaged with care. Hes a solid seller. I would most certainly do business with him again.

Thanks again

Cullen

89coltgt

Sold Pot a transfer case after he discovered his was bad, good communication and smooth transaction.

3O3EL0VR4

I got my part last week, sorry this post is so delayed. Pot helped me get the 2G MAS filter adapter I needed. His shipment was prompt as well as his replys to messages with any questions. I Couldn't ask for anything better.

GSTwithPSI

Just read every post in this thread because they are all true. This guy is awesome, hands down. Got a fuel pump from him, and he sent me the covers for free. Great guy, and will definitely do business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned