The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1ulgygalant-2ltrbeater

Launch

I cant beleive I have to do this once again, but since I got him BANNED from every one of our local forums he constantly has to slander and bash my name on gvr4.org. I'll make this short and sweet;
-Blantly tried to scam myself and Fp- Tells everyone I ripped him off for driving a cylinder head to the machine shop for him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif never payed me in full for machine work/gas/trip, everything was fine when he picked up the head from me when it was done, but somehow magically its no longer good after in his care- all this goes back to his bad blood with Fp,(*reselling parts from them marked up, getting into it with scott from Fp, then badmnouthing his work to all their customers for his own personal gain IE his little shop venture he tried to start up)
-Selling stolen firearms on our local forum, dallasDSM got him BANNED in a heart beat.
-Ripping of veteran/respectable members is a normal day-to-day venture for him. I know this because he constantly would hang around here, mouching off everyone. EVERYONE had running jokes about him and his habits; his constant paranoia and anti-american views clouded any reasonable thought he could have. Prided himself on junkyard harness/sensors that he 'scammed' people into buying.

After all this time he stil comes at me on here because this is the only place hes allowed in our community

Slander and lies aimed to derail someone is grounds for legal action bryan

EDIT: Title edited.

(edit: recent BS of bryan once again, click )

Last edited:

1uGlyGalaNt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned