The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

GSTwithPSI

I got the privilege of meeting Pot in person this past weekend. Hands down, one of the nicest and most knowledgeable Galant guys I've ever met. Pot came by my place with a large order of parts, and in typical Pot fashion, far exceeded my expectations.

You're always welcome at my place, dude. Thanks so much for a constant supply of parts and reliable service over the years!

Scientist

Another great transaction with POT!

Very neatly packed and labelled shipment, prompt response, very communicative and extremely easy to deal with

badams

Pot is awesome! Easy to deal with and great communication. Thanks for the part!

thomcasey

Another perfect transaction On Pot's part that is). Item is as advertised and priced great!!

dkvr4

great to work with! fast shipping and great communication skills!

4Grim

Once again...another great transaction with Pot. Ordered several parts from him and everything went well! Definitely one of the best sellers on our community! Looking forward to doing more business with him!

bobdole

Great guy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

thomcasey

Great guy, another perfect transaction.

snailspool

Excellent communication, and fast shipping make me happy to work with Pot again. Thanks!

bobdole

Very stand up guy. Went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend.

car_guy

Pot is the man! Great prices and ships stuff right away. I've bought a couple things from him so far and it has all been in excellent condition and got here quickly. I wish some vendors had as good of customer service as Pot has...

jnava

Staff member
Purchased many items from Pot. If I don't have it in stock, I go to the guy I know who has it....... Legit seller.

T3mp0r

Bought front sub frame and cross member pieces/mounting hardware and just received them. Very quick to ship. Good communication.

Thanks again!

OldHairyBastard

As always - great guy and a true asset too the forum. Just look behind you on the expressway for a Galant doing 140 mph trying to get to the next gas station as quickly as possible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned