The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sorry if I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prove_it

Quoting Dbossman:
First off, proveit,you don't know what I know. You don't know me, so don't come at me like that. You've been on here a year. I've been messin around with 4g63's for about four years now. I can hold my own. This site is jammed full of knowledge, and things I don't know. Thats why I'm here. I won't be badgered by someone without a badge. Thats all. Definitely not here to argue with you every time I post a reply or thread.

I've had a GVR4 for 6 years now. Built 7 4g63 engines. Built trannys.
Your a newbie, your going to get bashed. Deal with it. Don't bash back, it only angers us and the dreaded wopster. I was bashed, we all have been through it. It's like a rush for fraternity. I wasn't even attacking you, I was standing up for those who have proved themselves. If you truly know the 4g63 then you would be aware that it will break, and your car will get wrecked. You never own just one. At times you'll go without a GVR4, I did. As long as you have the spirit in you, then you belong on this site. That's what it is all about here.

*edit: Dbossman, are you sure your not kennykline and you just got a new name?*

Last edited:

^OMG. I was thinking exactly thesame thing!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

No, I'm not that kenny guy, and definitely don't won't his rep. I'm not trying to come at anybody, just defend myself. I'll try to bite my tongue a little were it's needed, but understand me for me. I'm just not the type of guy to take uncalled for bullsh*t. I'm here to gain knowledge and friends, not enemies. I don't like making negetive comments toward's anybody I don't truely know. Thats not me.
By the way, nobody mentioned anything about initiation or "*ss reaming", to gain rep.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Respect...

gotta give it to get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lonewolf64

Quoting Dbossman:
No, I'm not that kenny guy, and definitely don't won't his rep. I'm not trying to come at anybody, just defend myself. I'll try to bite my tongue a little were it's needed, but understand me for me. I'm just not the type of guy to take uncalled for bullsh*t. I'm here to gain knowledge and friends, not enemies. I don't like making negetive comments toward's anybody I don't truely know. Thats not me.
By the way, nobody mentioned anything about initiation or "*ss reaming", to gain rep.

You are well on your way to be just as well liked as Kenny. Just keep it up. Better yet, just take the advice given to you by some smart people, and perhaps prove yourself smart and stop trying to get the last f***ing word in to save your "e-cred".

If you stopped this sh*t right here, and just stopped posting in this damn thread and started really trying to become a contributing member in this community without this drama, soon enough you'd be getting the respect you think you already deserve. That is all.

prove_it

Kenny 2
The Revenge of the Kenny.

SmoothCustomer

Nobody likes guys who just whore it up and say things to say them by the way. Only speak on this board if you have something of value to say.

Hertz

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lockd.gif

Enough whining already.

Spend as much time asking the question as you would want the members of this community researching and answering. Provide as much detail as you possibly can. Write it with respect to the intelligence of the people you are addressing. Use proper spelling so we can understand it and so others, who can spell, can find the solution when searching.

Above all... respect your elders, take criticism like a man, don't get defensive, just prove everybody wrong by showing up, doing it right and doing it yourself.

Then once you've made it you can start showing the next generation of n00bs the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned