The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Soon to come... Tubular control arms & K members and more!

Gvr4-330

Any update? It's been over a month and I'm either going this route, or I'm just going to get some stock control arms.

Rob

91GVR4

I am begining to think this thing is dead. I contacted 2fasdsm last month and he said things were busy but he was still going to make the parts. Now no word or update. Hopefully something comes up soon.

464/2K

digit im in line to get a set, i will let everyone know how these are.

Flip4G63

put me on order for a K member for a 1G DSM and all arms.

i have been waiting for a good set for years.

PM me with a price for all and i'll get it gathered up for ya.

Hello all! Im glad to see this revived, this is the first I've been around in a while. I have been very sick for a while, just now recovering from the flu and bronchitis which I really did not need right now. We are in production in these as well as

Lifetime warrantied exhaust manifolds, short and long tube.

Harness bars for Gvr4's and DSM's at an affordable price

Custom seat brackets for Kirkey race seats, the ONLY true bolt in brackets for GVR4's, DSM's and all year Mustangs from 79-04.

X pipes and DIY tubing/flanges.

Stainless and mild steel collecters

Bolt in roll bars and cages with no welding. TO be legal for NHRA, the main hoop must be welded to the rear bars.

DSM and Mustang alternator relocation kits(CUSTOM ORDER ONLY DUE TO THEM BEING READILY AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE!)

Downpipes and custom systems.

I have been through hell this past year and was unable to complete anything. On the brighter side of things, I no longer have any issues selling my products.

I will also be sponsoring a few people besides you guys here promised your parts.

Kyle Mavis will have a complete suspension make over on his fwd auto x'er.

Among another road racer who we choose not to name at this time.

I will also be sponsoring 2 Mustangs in the NMRA series and one running in the NHRA Pro ET Class, Jeremiah Johnson. I look forward to working with all of you as soon as I am back on my feet. Doc says another week or so, finally. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If anyone needs to contact me, please feel free to call me, 610-295-4204, this is the best way to get a hold of me guys!!

BUMP / pics?

Does your 1G DSM K-member have provisions for the front sway bar?
and will it work with the OEM front control arms?

I'm interested in one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Also RE: Afco arms
Quote:
I have heard that these do not hold up to daily driving

Been rolling on mine for over 3 years with no problems, I grease the ends every oil change.

Last edited by a moderator:

CmanorVr4

I'll give you a call, looking for a catback exhaust to be usable with a JDM rear bumper. (with no clearance issues)

onesickcrx

I am also very interested in a K member setup with front and rear control arms for my galant are these available and how much thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onesickcrx

For the record I called and left you message last week and I am still very interested in these parts please email me or call me back thank you

Does anybody know of another sorce for a set up like this??? I need one quick.

Flip4G63

yea no joke. i have left a few pm's and everytime i call its strait to voice mail.

i need a set up ASAP

onesickcrx

I got a call back from jason yesturday around 4pm he seems like pretty decent dude hes going to send me some pictures about 1-2 weeks from now and should have a batch of front control arms ready to be shipped out figured I would update everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry Parker

It takes me about 4 hours to make a set of arms...

LP

a2vr4

Quote:
It takes me about 4 hours to make a set of arms...

LP

Could you follow that with a price? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
~Brian

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned