The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Soon to come... Tubular control arms & K members and more!

Quote:
Quote:
Are these them?

ABSOLUTELY NOT MINE, Again, threaded tubing and cheap rod ends are not my thing, looks good for what they are doing but not for street use. My k member is very similar. As for pics or ban....what does the title say? SOON TO COME...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SOON TO COME!

Naked pictures of my ex girlfriend (18 years old) on my galant VR4! Stay toooned everybody!

whats the status with these? no pics yet? when can we expect them? whats the price? i am very interested in the chromoly k and arms.

kartorium

like everyone else, i'm still interested. Just keep us updated when they are ready and you have pics/specs, etc. I spose its still preseason....

Yes I know its mid feb,my fiance had a lumbar fusion on Jan 29th. I have had to help her day in and day out as it ended up being a little worse than we expected. Sorry for delay guys,it doesnt take 5 minutes to build one and I wanted more opinions as to which ball joint to use. We've tested all the joints listed in my other thread for a long time and all held up fine but I wasnt sure what a customer would like to see. I had another jig built by my "partner"(well call him for now) for a different design for 1g lowers.Alot of you guys dont realize how much must be invested into design, testing,building, trying different things,more testing etc. Building a jig isnt a 1 day project either as any fabricator or machinist would understand and agree. I hope that the product will bring the respect it deserves as this was not an overnight project. Legal issues also had to be resolved. I have too much to lose to build a piece of junk and have it break so this is being done RIGHT and I hope you can all respect that. If someone was to pop up tomorrow and say hey!, I have control arms for sale, would you buy them not knowing anything about them? NO. In all reality, my partner feels as if we took this too far as we have plans on expanding the market. Recently (before I made the original post) we have a set for VW's (2 cars using right now) and others in progress. Again I dont plan on becoming rich on this. Look at the prices we are offering......do the math for quality tubing, tube ends, tooling, plates, machine work, ball joints, quality rod ends, benders, all the time, etc. Pretty good deal I must say, adn good things come to those who wait. Here are some things that were done to my personal race car to show hopw things are done right. Thanks again guys, and dont slander something you know nothing about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Larry Parker

Yes my arms are built to deal with rally forces, but then again they are not built so tuff that other parts will bend/brake on big hits... There is NOT all that much weight that could be shaved off one of my arms even if I used thinner wall tubing... As for the legal stuff 2fas said... I agree... Thats the sole reason I stop or greatly reduced the amount of parts I sell...

lp

gtluke

i want to buy you shorter bolts to suppress my OCD

Thats a nice arm and mine is very similar to what you have and someone else that claimed I "stole their design". There is not many ways to build a dsm lower control arm. just smarter. I did the bracing a bit differently than what I see there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
i want to buy you shorter bolts to suppress my OCD

+1....That drives me nuts! Looks like such a nice job and then.......leftover hardware to finish the job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Larry Parker

Slap a thicker rotor on and a wheel spacer and you need all that thread...

Larry Parker

Thats so there is only the NON threaded shoulder portion of the bolt in the hub/strut asm...

LP

Hey Larry,what did you use for tubing? For ours we used a 1.00 tubing with a .120 wall. The one with the pressed ball joints we used a laser cut 2.5 o/d .300 wall cup. For the bolt in ball joint we used a 3/16 plate. That is for the mild steel. The chromly arm uses 1.00 tube with a .83 wall. So far nothing has shown any kind of wear. Pa roads are horrible, especially where the cars are driven and abused. The tubing you use looks a little bigger than 1.00".

Larry Parker

1.250 .095 4130...

I'm going the extra mile here for these things. I will be sending 5 random units to AADFW for random weld x rays and metal testing. Any VW guys, expect a true control arm in about 6-8 months for all Mark chassis, A1, A2 chassis. I will be teaming up with a high end VW shop local to me as they are in demand. Prototype designs are almost ready, and as soon as I get my results form AADFW, they will be ready for sale.Thanks for your continued patience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif EDITED FOR BAD SPELLING. SORRY, ALWAYS IN A RUSH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Very good results from the metal testing facility! Web site will be finished and up soon by six4designs. There will be no shopping cart set up as of right now. All contact/ordering will be done by telephone or email requests. Full pricing, pictures and details will be available on the site asap. Thanks for your continued patience! www.jpasuspension.com. -Jason-
products under R&D now
A2, A3 VW chassis
A4 chassis.....oh my!!
Chrysler PT PLchassis dsign and build(Neon and Pt front lowers including SRT4)
Chrysler FJ chassis new design(2g talon, sebring and avenger)
Chrysler LX chassis(300c, SRT8) control arms, stainless exhaust and headers
Jeep Wrangler goodies(07 and^) on the "drawing board)

Cool, I'll look forward to sending some of my money your way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

91GVR4

Let us know when the site is up. I need some of these parts. Thanks for your work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned