The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some cool VR4 and Evo Old Commercials

Hondasi88

someone needs to send this link to one of those game companies so we can get the vr4
in a rally game!

skivittlerjimb

Good finds, Alex. All that tip toeing around on tiny tires with gobs of body roll... looks like a hoot. I wonder if that car had any modifications to it at all.

Makes me think of this interesting Evo IV video I found a little while back. Drifting Turn 1 at Mt. Tremblant in the wet with that much angle takes either balls or stupidity or both. Pretty fun to watch, though.

You planning on Tremblant this year, Alex? It might be the only COMSCC event I make this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Targeting a 2 minute lap time after roasting the motor there last August.

-Jim B.
280/1000

G

Staff member
Nice, i've got that first vid on vhs.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting Hondasi88:
someone needs to send this link to one of those game companies so we can get the vr4
in a rally game!

It's in Gran turismo 4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned