The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thailand VR4 site

GreenGSX

I was contacted last night on Facebook from a guy in Thailand who is part of a Galant VR4 specific web forum there. Our One Lap VR4 caught his attention and he wanted to add some of our content to his website. I pointed him to our website and to here. I poked around there forum a bit and there are some cool photo's.

Here is there website.

click

Wow cool. I will have to get me wife to read the site to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

google "translator" then click on the google translate page enter the galant thai webpage and then go down and select thai and english ...hit enter.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

wow, good stuff. I'm really diggin' the member's profiles, lots of pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Too bad babelfish doesn't have Thai as an option /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

edit: good call Curt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Its funny, when I was younger and living in Bangkok, I'd see the galant vr'4's everywhere. They were real popular then. The traffic there is real bad so from the window of a taxi I'd remember looking at this funny box lookin car with ribs below the door. It was those ribs that always stuck out to me. Nowadays, you'd be hardpressed to find one as the earlier EVO's are more common but as that websites attests they're out there.

curtis

Quoting blacksheep:
I like their site layout, wish ours was like it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif You can move /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

nrvous

Maybe they can share the wealth and ship over a few shells.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned