The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Suspension Parts Need some oppinnions SWAY BARS & EVO 9 LOWERING SPRINGS

Vr4junkie

Ok im buyings parts now and need some opinions looking for the best handling of course not to picky on a harsh ride.

Sway Bars Front and Rear

RM Racing click $339

White Line About $380

Are the White lines worth the extra 41 dollars or are about the same.

Evo 9 Lowering springs

H&R click $235&$250

Swift click $300/$315

Seems like these are the two most popular sets what do you guys think about them to those that have already done this modification or driven in them.

bobdole

I have had the Whiteline sways on both of my VR4. They are a great. Nice improvement for handling. Sent you a message also.

prove_it

Get the swift springs. Read into them and you would be amazed at people are saying about them. Also I'm guessing you have evo struts on your gvr4? If so the swift springs will lower the car more properly for the swap.

CutlassJim

I just put Evo Bilsteins and Swifts on someones GVR4 and the stance is awesome. I can't wait to drive it.

Vr4junkie

So Swift it is then.

prove_it

I plan on putting some on soon. Pics please!!!

Vr4junkie

Will do just placed my order getting the white line sway bars and Swift Spec R springs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts