The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD for $8,101: White VR4 #870: 68K: NYC: Near Mint! SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetmasters

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Quoting streetmasters:
?? Summit White (coming soon)

I see what you did there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turbowop

Quoting GalantDriver:
RE: Can you get undercarriage photos?

REPLY: I'll arrange for the use of a lift at a service station or auto shop to take the photos.

Just get down with a camera and take some pics. No need to put it on a lift, really. I mean, a lift would be better, but probably not completely necessary and just running out and grabbing some pics would be quicker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4orced4door

Your car looks amazing. If you still have it in a couple months I might be interested, although I doubt it'll last that long.

RE: Wow, is it anyone on this site?

REPLY:
Yes.

It's up to the GalantVR4(.)org member to announce it, whenever the member is ready.

If you saw the car in person, you, as I have already been told by a car friend, may think that I UNDERPRICED the car.

For a collector of excellent condition, historically significant, limited edition cars, the price paid for this high-quality, low-milage VR-4 is very reasonable, and some people may even say too LOW.

One of the many minor things that was not mentioned in the advertisement/description for this car, that the GalantVR4(.)org member/buyer DID get to see when inspecting the car, was that the original ignition and valet keys with the matching key fob were NEVER used after one day.

I drove home after buying the car, went back to the dealer in another car and had 6 sets of the VR-4 keys made. These key copies were used until the car was sold today. The original ignition and valet keys and key fob were kept wrapped for approximately 19 years, until the buyer saw them today.

The matching key fob and original ignition and valet keys are MINT.

Last edited by a moderator:

KGVR4

Definitely a good deal and most definitely under-priced. I only hope the new owner keeps the car in the same condition you have kept it.

GVR4458

Quoting GalantDriver:

I drove home after buying the car, went back to the dealer in another car and had 6 sets of the VR-4 keys made. These key copies were used until the car was sold today. The original ignition and valet keys and key fob were kept wrapped for approximately 19 years, until the buyer saw them today.

The matching key fob and original ignition and valet keys are MINT.

This is certainly a bit over the top! It's good to see one kept for so long at low mileage. I hope whoever bought this takes care of it and won't be using it as a daily driver. If they want a DD, I'll trade mine towards buying this gem. It can sit in the garage and not be driven like #458. Which has a blown head gasket...

EH

RE: ... I only hope the new owner keeps the car in the same condition you have kept it

REPLY: The new buyer has taken very good care of his previous cars. I believe that he will take care of this car as good, or even better, as I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned