The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sleeper 16

Lancer99

Awhile back ago I heard people buying the sleeper 16g. If im not mistaken I think it was a 18g wheel stuffed into a big 16g. Anyways where can I buy one or if anyone still makes it? I tried looking at AMS becuase I thought that who made it first but then I saw FP had one out, but their website n/a. Any thoughts on the turbo itself bad or good? Or maybe you can recommend one that would be great for no more than 400whp?

FP 68HTA

47 lb/min stock appearing turbo. Although I think it is overpriced at $925. I got mine when they had them on sale.

381gvr4

Slowboy had a TDo5 20g "sleeper 16" but I just checked the websit and I cant find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Try them on the phone tomorrow and ask maybe??

Diego

Slowboy offers the G50 like the one I'm trying to sell in FS section, its in between a E316G and an 20G type power but more bang for the buck.

CSMShaun

I would like to see a compressor map of the turbo that FP offers. They claim 47 lb/min with a compressor wheel that has an inducer of 50.5mm and an exducer of 68.0mm whereas the "comparable" Garrett GT3071 has an inducer of 53.1mm and an exducer of 71.0mm. Even if they stuff a 20g wheel into that td05h housing the exducer stays the same at 68.0mm and the inducer increases to 52.6mm...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned