The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Since i've never really posted about my car...here goes

Nice. I'd paint the end tanks black as it's going to look like it doesn't fill up the front opening on the right side. The fmic's are designed to work with the usdm bumpers but the jdm bumpers have a lot more room for a larger fmic. Did the car get sprayed over yet?

Scientist

Unfortunately no. I'm gonna pull the engine again though and take the car to a spray shop let them spray the bay over. The first spray guy hasn't returned my front bumper to me yet although he claims he's done the repairs to it. Hope he gives me my deposit back if he hasn't completed the work. Its been 3wks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Scientist

Wow I really haven't updated this thread in a while.

So I'm building a new motor now....rather not talk about why. I'm using a spare N/a block I had sitting behind the car.

The updated plans for the car includes:
DS-Map (3 bar map sensor, GM IAT, Moates Ostrich)
Wiseco Pistons
Eagle rods
New oil pump (I'm not reusing parts off the old motor except the head and ARP head studs)
850CC injectors
These are on the list for now as This car, plus mishaps (Broken windscreen) with my DD have keep funds rather low.

Scientist

Ok time to update this thread.

So since the last time i've posted

I've recieved everything except the Moates Ostrich.

I've sprayed the engine bay in black and decided to spray the car in Crystal Antimony Grey off the Mercedes Mclaren SLR SLR picture

Here are some not so great pictures of the bay

The short block
26036_532992437556_83502261_31083340_7420376_n.jpg

img2374yw.jpg

img2382a.jpg

Scientist

Wow Haven't updated in a very long time

More Updates

Made the decision to go fuel cell

5kNTWEw.jpg

HrBNa05.jpg

Cleaned up a bit more in the engine bay
p4UZzka.jpg

yHMLP5n.jpg

p4UZzka.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned