The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sheeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack. New to me: seventeen ninety eight

turbowop

235/40r17 Dunlop Direzza Z1's on the BBS LM's and Tein HA coilovers. When the car had the 5zigens it was running 245/40r17 Kumho Ecsta MX's.

Last edited:

Quoting turbowop:
235/40r17 Dunlop Direzza Z1's on the BBS LM's and Tein HA coilovers. When the car had the 5zigens it was running 245/40r17 Kumho Ecsta MX's.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to raise the car as much as possible (I know, I know sacrilege..)so I'll need to start exploring some suspension options.

Spoiler delete, Yellow lamin-x for the fogs.... Stuffed some taller tires under her, too. Also got around to removing the decals on the side.

shtz.jpg

Last edited:

89Mirageman

I missed this thread Edward, car looks great! Dug up this pic of the old GSX, I think it had around 80k on it when I had it.

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned