The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

alik

Bought a used 14b and Blitz DTT. Shipping was very fast, and communication, WOW! Jesse responded to EVERY one of my questions immediately. Always.
Can't ask for anyone better.

Jesse, you're awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Rausch

came through and hooked me up, even with a busted foot. good lookin out man.

91GVR4

Got some Whiteline bushing from Jesse. Good deal and good service, even with the busted foot. Always responds to PMs fast. Good guy

I ordered a TON of stuff from Jesse a while back and it all arrived quickly and on time as promised. Would/will do business with him again!

Thanks Jesse!

~Mark

1941Galant

Jesse helped me out with a bunch of whiteline suspension parts a little while back. He was very helpful, and easy to get a hold of. I would have no problem buying anything from him again.

Hill

324vr4

Jesse knows his GVR4s and provided excellent advice and information regarding fueling issues for #324! He is a HUGE asset to the forum and a great communicator regarding ANYTHING GVR4!!! A+++++

blacksheep

Jesse hooked up on some whiteline speciality bushings and 880cc injectors for the Evo. I was so happy I ordered whiteline swaybar set and every whiteline bushing possibly available for the Evo as well... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif Thanks man!

mistaVR4

Dealing with Jesse is always a pleasure! This wasn't the first and won't be the last!

Thanks man! Hope all is well /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

-Steve

Ordered a smim from him. THANKS!!
Easy to deal with & great product at the BEST prices.
~Jenn

bustedsm

Ordered SS brake lines from him on Tuesday, got them on Friday! Great shipping, great product, great guy to handle business with!

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I got a JMF manifold from Jesse. I told him that I needed it by 11/02 otherwise my car would have to be in the shop for another week or so and he delivered on time. Jesse, you're the man. THANKS

I bought an AFPR from Jesse.
It got here just as promised and in only a couple days!
Thanks again.

JSchleim18

Got suspension bits in a timely manner and extremely great to deal with...Thanks!

blacksheep

Got a 2nd swaybar and whiteline end links from Jesse. Another smooth transaction. Will be leaving him more +ve feedback in the next week when I get my next order, for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14u2nV

Got the tails, in great shape, so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Thanks again.

14bCrazy

Ordered my Dsm link and strut bar from him. Great guy!!! Thanks!!!!

blacksheep

Another one for Jesse - He was kind enough to take back some 650's he sold me and exchanged me for 750's almpst 4 months later. Of course, they were not used and the box wasnt even opened by me, but he didnt charge me a re-stocking fee etc. Heck, he even had the injectors drop shipped for me before I sent his back! Thanks again, Jesse!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned