The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

Not much new to add to a guy with three pages of positive things already said about him. Quick responses to my questions and PM's, took a check from me even though he would have preferred Paypal, great price for the DSMLink and E-prom combo. Would definitely recommend and do business with again. Thanks Jesse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

jesse has been very helpful in answering my questions and has very prompt shipping. I've been pleased with everything i have purchased from him.

boostedinaz

I got my Whiteline springs from Jeese and everything went super smooth. I will buy from him again.

Just giving Jesse props for organizing and taking care of the official GalantVR4.org raffles.

-Josh

IncorpoRatedX

I sent him money, he sent me a quality constructed bar and plate 25x9x3in FMIC that bolted directly on to my Galant. Very good communication and always a pleasure to talk with, even worked with me to give me the best price he could on a slightly different set up than what he had on sale. I'll gladly buy from this guy again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ggsxkid

^ I did the same sent him money for one of the ets fmic's it came yesterday, So far he's been the quickest person to respond to messages always kept me up to date with everything thanks again jesse

Another satisfied member here...I bought an FP turbo w/ hks wastegate form jesse. He was very patient with the transaction.

Just to add up...he's very helpfull as well.

OldHairyBastard

Received my injectors yesterday and they were very well wrapped and in great shape.

Thank you Jessie.

Excellent working with Jesse. Package was shipped carefully and quickly. Would buy from him again without hesitation.

Luke

Yup, Jesse is a great seller to do business with..
Thanks for hooking us up with the whiteline rear swaybar endlinks!

gtride

Just got my Front and Back Swaybars, Front and Back Srut tower bars and endlins. Shipping was fast and it's a second set i am buying from him. So i highly recommend buying stuff from him. Will recommend to all my friends and will certainly buy again from Jesse.

Hertz

Staff member
I'd like to publically thank Jesse for the generous donations to this site. The raffles he organized helped bring in enough to cover another year of GalantVR4.org. No fund raising drive this year! Thanks for everything Jesse! (And, of course, thank you to all who participated)

Muntermugge

I have forgotten to ordre centerings to the rims, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
Jesse has sold and ship to me in Denmark.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

But he very, very quick find them to me, and ship them quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
VERY recommend to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Thanks for help, Jesse.

Kind Regards
Mogens from Denmark

JSchleim18

Got in my Cusco Strut Tower Bars...Fast Shipping and Great Service...Thanks!

What can I say about this guy that hasn't been abundantly clear for three pages! =)

He bought and paid for a Tial 44mm without blinking an eye. Great laidback approach on the phone.

Transaction went ahead flawlessly, all the way across the country.

Thanks again Jesse!

Nick

fastasleep

Said it before and I'll said it again. Jesse is always good business.

vr4199

Jesse is most def. a good guy. I was stressed out because I had gotten pulled over for my exhaust. Jesse respond to my post 1 yes 1 minute after i posted it. And gave me a solution and link to help me with my problem and followed up 20 min afterwards

good guy

He is such a Awesome seller and a very helpful and cool friend as well...
I have bought more than 6k $ from him and he sent them out to other side of the world in an awesome packaging...
Lightning replies and practical hints are his defaults.

I will definitely buy again from him later
Thanks Jesse

Just recieved my JMFab intake mani today. Packaging was unreal it was so good. Fifteen thumbs up.

ordered some bushing from him he shipped them promptly and got them in 2 day
Thanx
again
Shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned