The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

Hey guys,
Ive sent Jesse a few PMs but I'm finding it hard to get in contact with him. Is there an alternative contact name? I ask because I/We paid for some goods 07/31

He is great guy to work with. I just bought lots of stuff from him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Even met up with him in person and he was very helpful and informative to help me get the right parts.

Would definitely buy parts from him again in the near future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Get that white VR-4 going and come on up to PIR asap!

turboren

+1, and very helpful in getting used parts as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just got my new end links today, and very happy. Great guy to deal with, Thanks again

chargedawd

Good guy vote here too. He bought a turbo from me and the payment was fast, no bullshit and was even a cool guy when I had a couple issue's shipping it when I said I could.

Received my ic pipes today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. Custom flanged correctly & a well made piece. This was only the cold side. Thanks Jesse.

mistaVR4

Another awesome transaction with Jesse! Despite the unfortunate events that recently took place he came through for me without any trouble! Thanks again man! Always a pleasure doing business with you!

-Steve

89coltgt

Just recieved the set up c53 colt bushings, smooth transaction and great communication.

kcpaz

Have had many recent transactions with Jesse, and will have many more to come I'm sure. Great guy, willing to help, and came through for me even with his recent injuries. You Da Man!!!!

Muntermugge

I have bought white-line Springs from Jesse..
VERY VERY great to deal with..
quick to help and to answer...

And remember,, he sent to me in Denmark WITHOUT problems..
Thanks Jesse

Jesse is a great guy. Ordered a front mount kit thru him and he was extremely helpful and always quick to reply and help answer any and all questions I had. Thanks again Jesse!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Muntermugge

Dear Jesse.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
I have just get my rims, and all the other greats parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Very fast shipping from you to me in the small( but nice)country Denmark
I am VERY, VERY, VERY satisfied with the deal,and specially with the very great help you have give to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
EVERY time, i have ask you about anything, you have always quick and friendly respond back to me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
I will thank for all, and if i need more parts, you will hear from me, and can I one day help you, just give me a message. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Your Friend in Denmark
Morgen's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

1gnasty

i bought and intake manifold from Jesse fast shipment good communication will def do business with him again, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Juan

kartorium

jesse sold me a swaybar and it got here speedy, but it didn't have the brackets. One message to him and a few days wait and I had the brackets. Great guy, and works hard to keep us happy. Thanks jesse, for oversteer city, its a wonderful place to be.

Bimmubishi

Jesse came through in record time for me. I was looking for some Super Pro poly bushings that he air shipped from Australia in only a couple of weeks, to my door. They're in and the car is one step closer to being ready for next season. Thanks Jesse!

Alex

Jesse is always very helpful, this guy will do anything he can to assist members.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned