The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bought my E3 16g through him. Came quickly, perfect shape, and a steal of a price. Kudos.

GREAT guy, shipped immediately, very easy to deal with

Last edited by a moderator:

fastasleep

Ordered an Extreme IC kit from Jesse. Awesome guy to do business with and very good at answering ALL my questions in a prompt manner.

Highly Recommended!

gaylantvr4

I ordered my whitline sway bar from him on a monday and had it friday. Had fast shipping and will get my future business

CO VR4

Jesse is straightforward and dependable in what he tells you will happen on a deal. I'd be very happy to deal with him again on any part he could provide.

464/2K

swaped turbos with him, was just as he discribed. smooth to deal with. Will do business with hime anyday!

SPOOLD

jesse hooked me up with a transmission. was very helpful with the shipping process and real cool. def would trust dealing with him again

CO VR4

I've had several dealings with Jesse. Good communication, quick payment, and trustworthy dealings. I send him parts now before he pays. :)

Oredered some 5lug parts and non abs parts from him. Great communication and fast shipment, may have to chase one thread on a spindle (like $5) but overall great quality parts and a great guy. Would reccomend to anyone on here that needs something.

Chief_Mak

I ordered a set of whiteline springs and rear camber kit and got them way before I expected them. He even sent me the tracking number right away. Great guy. Very trustworthy.

Just got my rear sway bar from Jesse, timely shipping, provided tracking #, parts in perfect condition. Good Good Good

I just bought front and rear sway bars
Shipping was fast I would recommend him as a great seller

Matticus

I just bought a Clutchnet disc and pressure plate, plus a new ACT flywheel from Jesse. Good communication, timely shipping, good product. I would do business with Jesse again. Thanks Jesse.

I'm very happy with Jesse! Being Australian, getting parts from the US was a bit of a gamble. Happily though everything arrived today. It was late getting here but he apologised and through in some shifter bushings to make up for it

stealthtt24

bumping this up cause I just had an AWESOME experience with jesse. I needed an intercooler pipe and he got it to me for a VERY cheap price (thank you jesse, you da man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and he was speedy and i was patient. thanks jesse, cant wait to get those e brake brackets from ya!!

blacksheep

I ordered 2 sets of whiteline bushings (rear trailing arms and bump steer kit) from Jesse and transaction went smoothly. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

464/2K

indeed jesse is a good guy, ive delt with im a few times and now my current purches of dsmlink from him. got it here when he said. thaks jesse.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned