The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

Ralli380Gvr4

Great Guy!!!!!He sent me a stock 1g intake manifold for just the shipping price! Arrived fast and I even got a revolution motorsports sticker, woot! Thanks again Jesse!! I'll let you know how it turns out after I get it honed out.

Guys I can't count how many transactions I've had with Jesse & everyone has gone super smooth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Jesse I want my sticker too lol
+2 for a good guy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just got my strut bars today, thanks again Jesse. Bump for a great guy, awesome to do business with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Myles

Jesse! Super good guy! And an all around asset to our community! Gave me an unheard of deal on some whiteline swaybar bushings! Thanks again Jesse!

thecman02

Bought some injectors from Jesse and he sent them out quickly. Will do business again!

Olson

just bought 2 strut towers from jesse
so far so good !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

boostedinaz

I have bought a few things from Jesse and all transactions have gone extremely well.

Last edited:

CmanorVr4

Yet another smooth transaction with Jesse. Got in under the deadline for the last of the Whiteline products very reasonably priced. Thanks again as usual!!!

I refered a good friend to Jesse to buy an intake mani. He had nothing but good things to say about him and his transaction. Good communication, fast shipping, etc. He called me to make sure I wrote in the good guy section. So Thank you from Randy E. with the Laser.
~Jenn

Not much more to say besides hes an awesome guy! Ive had dealings with him in the past that were just as good. This time i was on a deadline so to speak and without paypal things cant really get done in a timley manner. Given that we both are "trusted" members around here he went above and beyond and got me what i needed before i sent the payment for it! Anyone that can do that is an amazing person in my book. Thumbs WAY up to this guy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Brianawd

Jesse has been a great help getting me a fluidampr. They have been on back order for the last few weeks. Every time Jesse got info on when they would be in he let me know. As soon as they hit his warehouse floor I had a pm asking for my address so he could get it shipped out today. A+++++++++ will buy again and again and again and again.

streetmasters

Jesse was super helpful even before I made a purchase. I must have asked him over 20 questions about the car and part before making a purchase and he answered them all.

I bought an ets IC from him and his communication was flawless. His knowledge and service is what made me want to deal with him. In my years of owning a performance shop I know how many headaches he has to deal with and he has to have a lot of patience to do this job when things out of his control may go wrong.

Everything shipped out as he said and I recommend him to all and I will be making more purchases with him again!!!!!!
Excellent job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Jesse has been a great guy and has been very patient with me and my engine build! I would like to thank him again!

teamhightower

Buying from Jesse is great. This guy is a real business man.

This last transaction was a very large suspension buy. It resulted in several boxes of goods to be shipped. At one point, I'd recieved what I figured was all the boxes and was missing a few pieces. My first contact with Jesse he said the warehouse showed records for shipping all the parts. I gave him the exact parts recieved and the parts still missing and suggested a box might be missing. Story short is that the warehouse guys messed up and reported shipping the parts but Jesse pushed through that and found the parts had not been shipped. Many vendors would have just gone with the "Computer says it shipped, you need to contact UPS" kinda deal.

Jesse does good in my book.
Greg Hightower

brisvr4

Jesse was great to deal with.
Got a clutchnet clutch and other items from him and the disc was damaged when it arrived.
Jesse got me another one pronto and shipped it out to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
He bit the cost of the second disc due to the failure of our respective postal companies.
Great guy and I'd buy from him again without hesitation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flip4G63

ordered some rims from him.

5zigen was slow but jesse was great to deal with!! thanks man!!

Awsome Guy! cant say enough about Jesse. always here to help and ive bought alot of stuff off him. My car wouldnt be were it is today with out you! good guy for sure! fast shipping and best prices!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts