The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rice Killer

yea ive waited 3 weeks for a shifter and boot and tracking number but he told me he was having bad luck and saying he got me mixed up with my order with someone else??
then he told me that i can have a refund if i wait one more week to see if it showes up and nothing came so i asked for a refund and no word from him or anything.

Muntermugge

Nothing receive from RiceKiller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Only that he has sent me this message:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you send me any more money for shipping? I just dont have any money right now to ship anything out of country or I would of shipped the stuff already. Sorry I promise as soon as I get a job or get some more money for parts you will be my first priority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But I will NOT sent more money to a bad guy, who has promise me lots of times, that he will ship the part..
Remember i have pay him money for the parts, and for FAST shipping...
And when i bought it, he has a job, and sell lots of parts..
But he has sold my parts to another, and kip the money for himself.
In Denmark, we call them: a swindler.. But in USA: ???
I hope that that the administrator of this board can see, that THIS member not is good to have here, and will canceled him NOW from this site??

a_santos

Unfortunately I have resorted to filling a claim with Paypal to try and recover my money. I would much rather have the part I paid for. Ricekiller has not answered my most recent PMs and I have no reason to believe he has shipped my part. He has to take more responsibility and not commit to ship parts when he knows he does not have means to do so.

Keith, if you read this, I would much rather have my part, and if you can give me evidence that you have shipped it, I will gladly cancel the claim against you.

tpr103

looks like i will have to file a calim also. much like you i would rather have the part. i sent him $$ for the part and included the paypal fees and shipping fees he asked for. there is no reason if you sent $$ to cover the shipping cost for him to say that he doesn't have the $$ to ship the parts!

Same here, if you're reading this, Ricekiller, I would LOVE! to cancel my paypal claim. I will give you even more money to get that part here overnight! I'd much rather have the part of which you showed me a picture, than what I had to pay today for a new part. For all those reading, I am looking for a fuel sender, and I need one ASAP. A new fuel sender from Mitsubishi costs $621.52. This far more than what I paid for Ricekiller's part. This is what I have to go through to get my car running again- 3 weeks of headaches.

CO VR4

I met with Keith today. He will give me as many of the parts that are still paid for and unshipped as he can find. Please PM me with what is paid for and still to be delivered to you. I can't guarantee everything, but I think that Keith will do everything he can to get me the delayed parts to ship out.

ASantos, I have a BOV with your name on it in a sealed box that Keith gave me. Keith had packed it, just didn't have the $ to ship it. If you'll send me your address, I'll see it gets shipped out the next day.

tpr103

pm sent!

CO VR4

Abhay's Greddy BOV has been shipped out. Abhay, please cancel the paypal claim you noted above.

I'm in the process of getting the information from you others, and will be checking with Keith again in the next couple days. I'll keep you updated.

kcpaz

he still owes me a refund for a part that he damaged before he got a chance to ship out.

CO VR4

I have more parts from Keith to ship.

I have one fuel pump assembly ( I think from a VR4). If the buyer will PM me shipping address, I'll ship it out. Shipping should be about $10.

The other part is a Greddy strut bar. Again, buyer of the GREDDY strut bar, PM me your shipping address. Shipping is probably a bit more than $10, based on the length of the bar.

I know that there is another fuel pump assembly (DSM?) that Keith has found, and another strut bar Keith is looking for. He's trying to make good on what is left to ship, so PM me if you're still missing parts. Keith has had a few major setbacks, but I'm trying to make sure that everyone gets what they paid for.

At present, I know of the third tail light, and Mark's eyebrows that are still not shipped. Any other parts, please let me know. Thanks, all.

Last edited:

CO VR4

I'm just helping Keith by shipping out parts that people have identified as being paid for but not yet received. Here is a list of the parts I have from Keith to ship out:

I shipped out a fuel pump assembly today. You know who you are.

I have another fuel pump assembly. Someone is still due one of those. PM me your info.

I have a Greddy front strut bar. Someone is still due one of these. PM me your info.

I have a dogleg in wrapping. Anyone recognize this as a part you bought and didn't yet receive. PM me your info.

I have Mark's eyebrows. Mark, send me your current address. The package has an address on it, but it was returned to Keith. Yep, it's still in the wrapper from the first shipment, with the postage affixed, so Keith did mail it to the address he had...

Anyone else have specific parts that they're still owed? Let me know, and I'll try to find them for you.

Muntermugge

Hmm
I've still not get my parts from RiceKiller..
Anyone how has a ide to get anything from him?
See what here in BAD GUYS

CO VR4

Mark's eyebrows have been shipped.

The Greddy strut bar has been shipped.

I have one other fuel pump assemblyto be shipped to BigBrothaJake who has contacted me now.

I also have a plastic dogleg, for which the buyer still has not contacted me with shipping information.

That's all I know of at present. Again PM me if you have any parts due that have not been noted here.

Last edited:

tpr103

thanks to co vr4 i got my strut bar. ricekiller has fell on hard times, and i believe everyone should get what they are owed.

ZimsSIRunit666

i have still yet to recieve my dogleg

and its been a year!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

ktmrider

Quoting CO VR4:
I also have a plastic dogleg, for which the buyer still has not contacted me with shipping information.

That's all I know of at present. Again PM me if you have any parts due that have not been noted here.

Zims, I assume this is you?!?

CO VR4

I still have one green dogleg. I frankly don't remember which side at this point in time.

If I don't have someone claim it, hopefully with some PM backup, I guess I'll have a raffle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

steve

I sent a PM to Zims on 5/5 telling him to get in touch with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned