The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rice Killer

rah1482

Purchased 1 set of 92 Tail lights and 2 pieces of center garnishes from Rice Killer, mid-August. Only the tail lights arrived at my friends place in Nevada.

There have been promises of delivery in 48 hours, apologies have been sent, but after 2 months (going on 3), still no center garnishes.

I'm holding-off on the label "Bad guy", but if nothing comes up ...

Sorry about this Rich I had left the center garnishes at my Moms place when I moved and when I went there to find them they were gone, I guess she had them stored in the shed I have them now and they are shipping tomorrow. I will PM you a tracking number

I just sent these out thru DHL
Track #41708743742 www.dhl-usa.com
Sorry about that, I make a lot of transactions on this board and I rarely ever have a problem but sorry to anyone else who has had a delay in shipment I lost my job recently and just havn't been on the board much and money is a little short these days but I am stil shipping parts almost right away. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rah1482

Keith, good and bad news. The good news is, th garnishes arrived. The bad news is, one of them arrived broken. The crack/chip was the size of a finger nail. Monchie says, the packaging was not great at all. I have asked him to take pictures.

Needless to say, this transaction is not going well.

Well I guess I can give you a refund for one of the garnishes.

\/Muntermugge You have no reason to post any of that crap you just posted I already sent you one set of Taillights and you recieved them your steering wheel was sent by ground over 4 months ago it is not my fault you did not want to pay for air shipping and it is not my fault if the post office has not delivered to you yet.
Your last set of tails you bought off ebay were sent out i just had not sent them right awy because I lost my job and did not have $100 dollars to ship them out to you. so calm down and stop posting false posts about me I'm the one that should be posting a BAD GUY post about YOU this is COmplete BS your posting this false accusations about me.

Muntermugge

Beware of Rice Killer..
He also never has sent 2 parts to me, and he has get totally 223 USD from me..

And on Ebay he has erased his profil kgarnettvr4 and get a new vr4dsmparts..
Why?? because he not can pay for his parts and not ship to people

Muntermugge

I am sorry to write bad about anyone here on this site, but now I must do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
I has order and pay for 2 parts by Rice Killer, and have try ANYTHING to get them, i have give him LOTS of chance to sent them to me, but every time, he promise me to ship..
But lots of promise, and nothing from him.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I bought a steering wheel from him 30 Aug 2006, and have not get it yet, and now he is selling it again here on the site.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
I also has order parts by him on eBay, and have also pay for them, and get nothing..
He has erased his profile on eBay(kgarnettvr4)to a new(vr4dsmparts).
I am going to report him now on eBay.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I have give him lots of chance, and he say he will pay me back, but NOTHING come from him.
He has get totally 223 USD for both parts..
When i sent message to him, he never will answer.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
All other guys here on the site has ship to me, without problem, but not him..
I know he is selling lots of parts to man here, but he believe because i live in Denmark, he can cheat me, so hope to help from all here..

Update d.22 nov 2006
Dear Rice Killer..
About Sterring wheel:
You write, that i not have paid for airmail, but sorry for you, BUT I have paid for it:

Look of a copy of your own mail from you to me:
Copy of mail from Rice Killer 30/8 02:50 pm
Sounds good, if your using a credit card paypal [email protected](and add 3% for fees) if the money is coming straight from your paypal account or a echeck then paypal [email protected] and dont worry about paying any paypal fees. If you have any other questions let me know
Thanks
It will probably take 7 to 10 days to arrive

About Taillight and short shifter for GVR-4:
You have many time write, that you have ship it to me??, but now you write here, you don't have that.. and now you write you don't have money to shipping??, but I have paid you for airmail..
See copy of your mail, where you also promise that..:
Copy of mail from Rice Killer Sat Nov 04 2006 11:33 PM
I have shipped it out today thru Airmail at the post office you should see it in about 10 to 14 days. JEsus Calm down your freaking out over nothing didn't I send you one set already with no problems and now you think i wont send you this set and by the way that steering wheel was sent way before your last set of lights were sent so it should have arrived in future I will not sell anything to you ever again this way will both be happy I wont have to deal with you and you wont have to worry about me sending you your parts. Later

So who has right here?? me or you.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
I have pay you for all the parts, and shipping with airmail for ALL parts, and because you said you have ship it lots of times, i don't believe on you more..
Please ship it express or paid me ALL money back..
I have get you so many, many, many chance, and you have every time, promise me lots of times, that you will ship it??
So dear Rice Killer... 223USD or parts by airmail.
If i don't have the money or parts, i also will go to Paypal, because i have get a god advice from other guys here, that i can report you to Paypal, and so it's end with you sale here, and eBay, if you will deal with Paypal....
Hope you will ship the parts(or money), soo you and me, can make peace here, and enjoy this great site..
Hope you will think about it..
Updated 28 nov 2006
How i can get it all to 223 USD.. It's very easy..
Look at pictures, and put them together, and VUPTI VUPTI.. it will be 223USD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And If you have ship the steering wheel, and have a receipt on it from the post office, then go to them, and get the money back or let them demand the packet.. Every body can say: i have ship it, but do you think, i will do all that here, if i have get the part.. If I have ship any part to a guys, i will ALWAYS have a receipt for it, and will do anything to help the guy, if the packet NOT is arrived to them..
I have do all that, I can do, pay the money, and pay for airmail, and nothing of the parts is here.. so instead of calling my anything, then help me to get the parts or money..

Last edited:

\/Muntermugge You have no reason to post any of that crap you just posted I already sent you one set of Taillights and you recieved them your steering wheel was sent by ground over 4 months ago it is not my fault you did not want to pay for air shipping and it is not my fault if the post office has not delivered to you yet but if you really did not recieve it then I will refund you the price of the steering wheel but NOT the shipping charge since I already paid that.

Your last set of tails you bought off ebay i just had not sent them right away because I lost my job and did not have $100 dollars to ship them out to you. so calm down and stop posting false accusations about me in my For sale posts. For now on I will not sell anything to anyone out of country since obviously it is just causing problems and the parts get lost in transit.
Updated 11/25/06
There is no way your getting 223USD back from me even if I refunded your money for the last set of tails and the shifter that would only be 139USD and that was with the shipping charge for both where the hell are you getting 223 from, go ahead and report me paypal will just reject your claim because it's BS and I can prove I shipped the first set of tails and steering wheel too you soo good luck with that.

Muntermugge

Hmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Sorry to read, that you not will pay, what you have to pay, but hope you will think more about it, and either help me to get the part, that you write you have shipped, and the last part you write and admit , you not have ship.
Either pay it all back or ship the part..
And please write in a more friendly way here on the site.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Keith was slow but i wound up getting my stuff from him. The guy is going through a tough time and has been very up front and honest with me. I hope this gets resolved.

Muntermugge

I have now tryed everything to get my not receive parts or money from Ricekiller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
But NOTHING happen,, He will even not answer me or anything more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.
I find it NOT serious, that he still can sell parts here without the webmaster do anything, but if i go to his link on the this forum, and warn everybody to buy from him. I will be punished, and will be bloked from this forum, but not RiceKiller..
Is that okay??
Maybe i must start to sell parts here, and get money, and not ship the parts.. I can get a lot of money by this..
HE HE, BUT i am not a "BAD GUY" as RiceKiller..

Last edited:

I too have been reluctant to post, but... Keith has owed me a trim piece and a dogleg (or a refund) since June '06. Despite many PMs and assurances that I would receive them, nothing has arrived. I get the sense he's not concerned about his dealings with newbies. I'm not out much $, but it's the principle that counts.

DSMGVR4

I also dealt with RiceKiller with dissatified service. I was prompt to pay him for an antenna which he sent but sent to the wrong person. It took about a month to get my part but I got it....after him bitching back at me saying I was a whining bitch over a cheap part. I refrained from posting a Bad Guy post since he had been known to be a "good guy" but I guess I am not the only one feeling this way. The antenna I bought may have been cheap but customer service should be priceless. I guess if I bought a tranny and motor, I he would have next-day air'd it huh? There is no excuse for rudeness, especially from a buyer who paid quickly (by MO even...no paypal crap)and waited patiently despite his screw with shipping. John

Muntermugge

I have not hear anything from Ricekiller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
He don't answer mail, message or anything.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
And i hope the administrator of this board, soon will block him here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
He have now take a lots of money from the galant.org member, but nothing happen.
Is that okay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I PM you asking for your address for the tails & Shifter and never got a response?/\

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts