The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rice Killer

Quote:
was told i should recieve with in the next 4 days yesterday, still waiting.....

I sent it if it does not show by Friday let me know. Thanks
And please remove this post once you recieve it.

Muntermugge

Hello everybody, and Rice Killer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Rice killer has ask for my address lots of times, because NOW he will ship to me, and nothing happen?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
I've have even given him 3 possibility:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Possibility 1:
-Give me all the money back!

Possibility 2:
-Sent me the parts, which i have payed for LAST YEAR, and NOTHING receive.

Possibility 3:
-Sent me a blow-off instead, and he will earn some money, because it's cheaper to ship for him.. I've payed for shipping in 10 days to Denmark..

Hope someone will wake him up, because now me patience, not is long more.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
If nothing happen, i will take care, that we all get him exclusion from this board, because he has is not serious.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
BUT i hope i take wrong, and he is thinking to be a good guy again, and will take care of his deal, and do what i and other has pay a lots of USD for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

evo8ya

It took over 2 weeks to get my item and when I did it was poorly packed. Won't be doin business with him again.

"It took over 2 weeks to get my item and when I did it was poorly packed. Won't be doin business with him again.""

Dude you bought a shifter & boot explain too me how that can be poorly packed. It can't be damaged in anyway, it was packed in a USPS Priority box just like all the other sets of shifters and boots I have shipped, you are the 1st one to complain about the packaging? Was the shifter or boot damaged in anyway? I doubt it and when I went to ship it there was no address provided in the paypal payment so that is why there was a delay in shipping. ALso i threw a rod in my Car and have not had any transportation so shipping was delayed because of that. I assure everyone else that they are getting the items they paid for shipping was just delayed about 4days because of my car breaking on me, which is still broken and I only had my Talon for transportation. My other 2 cars are not working right now either.

Correction: evo8ya bought a shift boot, you paid $9 for it. I packed it in bubble wrap that is complete BS you are complaining about this. It was packed perfectly I can't believe your making this big of a deal out of a $9 shift boot that I made NO MONEY off of. I will never do buissness with you again. This is a BS post and I hope others will see this post soo they know how much of a cheap ass you are and not to deal with you either. Do you complain like this about everything you buy?? Explain to me how it was packed poorly what the hell do you expect for $9 the boot was in near perfect condition and you make a bad guy post about this, I can't believe this this is fn rediculous.

evo8ya

yeah you are very right, it was only $9 so I'm not bitching about that. Just informing others. I saw this thread before I even bought that from you hints the reason why I only wanted to spend $9 with you. It was wrapped in bubble wrap smaller than the size of your fist. It was all wrinkled when I took it out, but I guess it wouldn't if it was $15 right?. You're not supposed to wrinkle leather slick. Just wanted to let everyone else know that you don't communicate and you take a long time to ship out items. When I ship items out, they gets to the buyer within 2-5 days depending on location and I answer PMs and keep very good communication which you didn't do. If it would've been a item that was a couple hundred dollars I would've been pissed with no answers to PMs, but you're right it was only $9

a_santos

I bought a BOV from him 2 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I don't know what is taking so long. Not passing any judgement yet, but it sure leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

tpr103

^^^^i know the feeling! i bought a strut bar off him and he sid it would ship last friday! no new updates yet! im still waiting.

kcpaz

paid for a 90' style oil filter housing. He said it would be shipped the next day. I waited a while. Then when I asked him what was going on, he said his mom had ran over it and that I would have to be refunded because the housing was damaged. I waited for a refund and nothing. He won't respond to my PM's or the claim I filed with PayPal. Still waiting...

324vr4

i ordered a oil cooler and hardlines from him 2 weeks ago. "i'll will ship it sat or mon" and that was last week. he has my money and won't respond to pm's at all. he seems to have all the excuses in the book from what i am reading too. he told me he spun a rod in his engine and couldn't make it to the shippers. what a d***!

Mark

I bought eyelids from him over a month ago still havent received.. Was supposed to issue a a refund last thursday still hasnt. Time to further go on my paypal claim.

Guys I have had some bad luck lately and just started a new job you guys will all get your parts i just had to wait to get some dough to ship them. My car did blow up on me and if you dont belive me I will post pictures of my mangled rod that is in about 40 pieces. I promise you guys will all get your parts I responded too all of your pms thanks for being patient with me. I just haven't had any money at all i just fixed my POS colt on sat the 12th so I will get everything shipped out ASAP that has not shipped out already.

GVR-4

I've refrained from saying anything until now, but my last experinece with him was not good. Because of his long good guy thread I sent him some taillights and told him to pay me with a money order when he got them. It took a lot longer than it should have and after many PM's I finally got a personal check, not the money order I requested. Fortunately the check was good, but not sent in a timely manner. I won't do business with him again.

tpr103

still got nothing but excuses!!!! it has been almost a month since i made my purchase, and although i have heard form him i still haven't recieved my strut bar! if it comes by this weekend i will delete this post!

I paid for a fuel sender on May 9th via paypal. I was told he would send it three-day shipping and that would have made the arrival two Fridays ago. I was later told on the 14th in a pm that he was having trouble coming up with the money to send it. Subsequently, I have not heard from him since. However it appears he had no problem accepting the payment from paypal. This transaction wasn't intended to be a charitable process to help Keith Garnett. I was taught in economics that money is primarily used as an exchange for goods and services. Therefore the equation has not been balanced, and I will get my money back. I strongly advise anyone considering purchasing from this fellow to look elsewhere as such a transaction would resemble that of throwing money into a excuse-ridden black hole.

a_santos

Man,

I am up to here with this guy. It's always the same tune. He promises prompt shipping after payment. Then a few weeks later you don't get anything, and after waiting forever for him to answer, you get the same old story of bad luck, blah blah blah. He takes the money no problem, but when it comes time to ship, he disappears. And to boot, he doesn't even answer messages. WTF

I was told twice already that my blow off valve would be shipped, and that he would give me the tracking info, and still nothing. It has been a month already, and nothing. This is bullshit. Total lack of respect for people who are buying from him. I can understand that people fall on hard times, but if you can't ship, don't offer to sell things. We should make him ship the items first before sending the money, because it obviously is not working with sending the money first.

ercp98

i'm surprised that he has not been banned from here. he still checks here from time to time but really late or early in the morning. he has not replied to any of my pm's or sent the item i bought from him. which is also a fuel pump / sender assembly. i think the mods should consider banning this guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned