The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Replacement Radiator

Looking for some feedback on this ebay item and seller.

ebay

Anybody using this radiator? Any fitment issues?

Thanks,
Frank

I have that same unit on my car IT WAS NOT A BOLT ON AFFAIR its about 3/4 of an inch to tall the top radiator mounting brackets do not line up but the biggest draw back to the radiator is the fan switch bung is to small for our fan switch (which i still havent found an alternative for) but if you can deal with all that stuff its actually not that bad of a product i have two pusher fans retrofited from the (Nissan Titan recall) because youll have a hard time fitting the stock one back in place specialy if you have bigger intercooler pipes.

vtecds1

This is what I have on my car. web page

Chad989of2000

Not a fan of eBay for radiators...just google them for the car and find a decent wholesaler. You shouldn't have to pay any more than $150 for a decent one that bolts right up...unless you're a brand name hooker in which case dig A LOT deeper in that wallet.

I went with a stock replacement from rockauto.com. First impressions are good so far.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts